Queens of the Stone Age Project

Kiscsak98

Songs I'm planning to make during the summer. I hope I can finish with all of these :)

Auto Pilot

Do It Again

Give The Mule What He Wants

God Is In The Radio

Gonne Leave You

How To Handle A Rope

I Think I Lost My Headache

If Only

Leg Of Lamb

Monsters In The Parasol

Someone's In The Wolf

Walking On The Sidewalks

You Can't Quit Me Baby

You Would Know

• Like 1

Those are the songs I want to finish this summer but if I finish in time I will make more of course. :) 

Also I meant the album when I said it's almost done. I didn't even start the song yet because I couldn't find a proper tab with the chords AND solo. I will upload the improved ...like clockwork songs soon.

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT ABOUT THE QOTSA / BEAVER SPLIT EP.... IT HAS at least 3 GREAT Songs...

ALSO I Plan To Do Some "Dessert Sessions"

especially Jeordie White & Nick Oliveri ...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Damarus95, have you tried ask @@Chrizzlybear *his workshop* or @@ZZleeZZ it seems that guys worked on this cdlc earlier (SA times) and you may save your time on that, but its good to practice in charting for you :)

Would it be C standard or transposed to E standard?

A few weeks ago I saw No One Knows skyrocket toward the top of request list and decided to do a multitracks version because I didn't see the song here, not realizing there was one from before this site (though it made sense because why else wouldn't it have been charted then).

I've also got multitracks to 3's and 7's, How to Handle a Rope, and Mexicola, if anyone needs me to chart out a bass part for those. Hesitant to help tab out a guitar part by ear for any of those because it's more time-consuming and having done a QotSA song already my eyes drift elsewhere sorry, but if you'd need me to examine a specific part I could try it.

I also have multitracks to Avon, Little Sister, and Make It Wit Chu, if the charter(s) for those want me to assist in making those multitracks versions and/or making sure they're entirely accurate from the isolated stem for bass (Make It Wit Chu doesn't seem to have one currently specifically, so I'm pretty sure I could at least improve the quality of that!).

EDIT: Also Sick, Sick, Sick, forgot that in the original post.

• Like 1

I've always got the multitracks.

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks ago I saw No One Knows skyrocket toward the top of request list and decided to do a multitracks version because I didn't see the song here, not realizing there was one from before this site (though it made sense because why else wouldn't it have been charted then).

I've also got multitracks to 3's and 7's, How to Handle a Rope, and Mexicola, if anyone needs me to chart out a bass part for those. Hesitant to help tab out a guitar part by ear for any of those because it's more time-consuming and having done a QotSA song already my eyes drift elsewhere sorry, but if you'd need me to examine a specific part I could try it.

I also have multitracks to Avon, Little Sister, and Make It Wit Chu, if the charter(s) for those want me to assist in making those multitracks versions and/or making sure they're entirely accurate from the isolated stem for bass (Make It Wit Chu doesn't seem to have one currently specifically, so I'm pretty sure I could at least improve the quality of that!).

EDIT: Also Sick, Sick, Sick, forgot that in the original post.

I have rocksmith 1 versions of how to handle a rope, 3 & 7s,  and sick sick sick if you want them to extract the guitar tracks from.

They were downloaded in the early smithys days so Im not sure who charted them.

edit, actually thinking about it, they are most likely not the original tab as they will have been transposed from C to probably E standard for RS1

It's been a long time since I posted any QOTSA CDLC, so I'm going to work on Sick Sick Sick and 3's & 7's

The charts of "Gonna Leave You" are done I just have to make tones :)

Well as before if you want any help with testing/transcribing the bass parts for the first two just let me know. I know from experience how crappy online bass parts can be even on tabs with exceptional guitar transcriptions (and vice versa), though there are those that are close enough on both to get you there easily enough.

I've always got the multitracks.