Queens of the Stone Age Project

Kiscsak98

Hey,

Not a CDLC maker (Tried, failed hard), but I did write a .gp5 file for Like Clockwork's bass, so if anyone is willing to make a CDLC for it, PM me - I'd love to supply you with the .gp5 file

:D Could you upload it? I will make ...like clockwork sometime. I don't know if possible but could you make a gp5 file for the guitar part too? (including the chords after the solo)

I download a few songs and i just can say "they're awesome!!" can you do sick sick sick and no one knows

Love this 

No One Knows is already done but it wasn't uploaded on customs forge. Here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/avx33urb7l9ge/QOTSA

You'll never make me change my name           

Only one more song and the whole ...Like Clockwork album is done! 

...Like clockwork (song) will be done around June. :) In the meanwhile I'm improving other custom songs from the album.

Improved ...like clockwork songs:

Kalopsia (added tech notes, improved tones)

Vampyre of time... (added tech notes, improved tones)

Smooth Sailing (audio changes)

I Appear Missing (fixed bass and rhytm, they work together now, fixed slides in outro, audio changes)

Future CDLCs improve:

Keep Your Eyes Peeled (tone volume change)

If I Had A Tail (tone change, better tab)

I will upload them... soon ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Have got an almost finished version of the bronze (only lead, but rhytmh is just endless barre chord spam anyways) would appreciate if someone could make a sweet tone for it 

link to unfinished song (second solo is not synched right yet, no tone to speak of, just some random crap to stop RS from crashing, the last licks aren't quite right either)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h5cc60n0gp7nymm/TheBronze_p.psarc

Also gonna see if I can get born to hola and how to handle a rope once I get my head over the water (exams and shit)

Have got an almost finished version of the bronze (only lead, but rhytmh is just endless barre chord spam anyways) would appreciate if someone could make a sweet tone for it 

link to unfinished song (second solo is not synched right yet, no tone to speak of, just some random crap to stop RS from crashing, the last licks aren't quite right either)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h5cc60n0gp7nymm/TheBronze_p.psarc

Also gonna see if I can get born to hola and how to handle a rope once I get my head over the water (exams and shit)

I will take a look at it. Currently I'm busy with ...Like Clockwork. It's almost 100% done. 

The one that's uploaded has all sort of synch issues, got a much better one thats on my home computer which Im not currently at, but as long as I get a nice tone (I don't even own an amp, I have zero clue on how to get a decent tone) I'll get it up to a more presentable standard

Stoked for ...like clockwork!

WE NEED THE QOTSA / KYUSS Split EP...

Kyuss - INTO THE VOID (BLACK SABBATH COVER) EPIC!!!

Kyuss - Fatso Forgotso

Kyuss - Fatso Forgotso - Phase 2 (Flip the Phase)

04. Queens Of The Stone Age - If Only Everything

05. Queens Of The Stone Age - Born To Hula

06. Queens Of The Stone Age - Spiders And Vinegaroons

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Preview of some fixed songs from ...Like Clockwork. These aren't the final versions but much improvement compared to the first versions.

(especially "If I Had A Tail" which has a completely new tab now) 

The folder includes the following songs: Keep your eyes peeled (PC and Mac) If I Had A Tail, Kalopsia and I Appear Missing.

!!!Don't forget to delete the previous versions from your DLC folder!!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5MCCnnuWm_IN0dHa1hsWlk1UTg&usp=sharing

• Like 1

put up a sort of finished version of the bronze, it still lacks a good tone but it's synched pretty well at least

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-bronze-r4814

Yeah but maybe if it's only played on low notes we can do emulated guitar on bass... saying this without seeing both tabs...

if the bass currently is easy as, it'll still be good when doing GUITAR + BASS MULTIPLAYER...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Got can't quit me baby down pretty well except for the outro because I'd rather hit myself in the dick with a hammer than synching that shit. As always I'm 100% incompetent with making tones so I need someone to help me out with:

Solo tone for The bronze

Rhythm for Can't quit me baby 

Lead for Can't quit me baby 

Bass for Can't quit me baby 

Got can't quit me baby down pretty well except for the outro because I'd rather hit myself in the dick with a hammer than synching that shit. As always I'm 100% incompetent with making tones so I need someone to help me out with:

Solo tone for The bronze

Rhythm for Can't quit me baby 

Lead for Can't quit me baby 

Bass for Can't quit me baby 

I can do tones in the weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...