Recommended CDLC & CDLC Packs?

StereotypicalCat

Question

Hello, Customsforge community.

I have two questions. The first is, what CDLC you would recommend. I find that a bunch of the CDLC I download is (at least according to me) not that high quality. I know the CDLC is user made, so I am not judging, I am just asking if anyone would recommend some specific CDLC.

Now the second question is, would it be possible to create CDLC packs? By that, i mean a whole bunch of CDLC maps in a rar/zip file. I want to expand my horizon, so it would be nice to just download a whole bunch of maps at once.

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@StereotypicalCat Rare are the good charters because it takes times (there's a reason there's a lot of people doing that job full time at Ubisoft SF to put out 3 to 5 DLC every week). i won't go into making a list of them as i don't have any clue of the quality of what some user put out but with time you'll probably find some name you can easily follow.

As for the pack, it won't happen as it leads to many more issue that we can't deal with properly which would put Customsforge in a bad position in regards to Ubisoft. It's not that we don't want to offer such an option, we simply can't right now.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

As you don't point out a particular style of music, I would recommend you to check the
Classic Rock Coalition  (avdocatwork)
where some charters work together, and they have a lot of classics of good quality

• Like 2

Also, from the 'did rocksmith teach anyone to play' thread:

Was just about to write the same as @@Mortalo

1) Join the Championship - it makes you play! and it makes you play and practice songs you would have never without the competition.

And you get them exactly on your skill level every week.

Besides we try to keep the standard of the selected songs very high, so only well made customs here.

Rock on!

• Like 3

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Yes, at the championship we care a lot about quality. And subpar cdlcs are skipped or optimized togetherbwith the original charter!

Far more than 500 songs have been validated, played and categorised for difficulty. All nicely written down in google docs files.

But you wont need those ;) as you get a song of your playing level any other week to work on!

Join the CS!

You want a name of a charter with files of maximum quality and optimal tones - you wanna have a go for @@fripponomic customs.

R.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

You want a name of a charter with files of maximum quality and optimal tones -

Could we maybe get an additional user group other than Magna Charter, where the Rocksmith Championship community can place these gods, and identify them to the leachers rest of us?

Maybe even a filter in ignition to filter out all the would be's.  ^_^

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

You want a name of a charter with files of maximum quality and optimal tones -

Could we maybe get an additional user group other than Magna Charter, where the Rocksmith Championship community can place these gods, and identify them to the leachers rest of us?

Maybe even a filter in ignition to filter out all the would be's. ^_^

That is not needed.

There is song selection list with all the songs that have been played, categorised for lead already and you can check back in the leaderboard sheet for the exact difficulty for each path (lead, rhy, bass).

The quality of all played songs is at least good, most very good.

When you play with us for some time you will surely find out which charters can blindky be trusted.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.