Weird graphical error with chord diagrams on RS2014

med521

Question

So I made my first CDLC today and it went pretty good; no errors or any run-ins. However, when I run the song in RS2014, it gives me this weird graphical error with chord diagrams.

Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/TPuH0

You can notice the C and Am chord have that thick red line. What can I do to fix that? Did I do something wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@med521 you have the most current version in regards to the stable branch, while the abridged xml files is only compatible with beta version of the toolkit.

@@raynebc I'm using the abridged xml format and i haven't had any issue or graphical bug so far, so everythings seems good to me (as long as people use the correct version of the toolkit).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

It's in the most current version. All you have to do (at least for me) is to uncheck "abridged RS2".

"Most current" or "latest" are vague and don't mean the same thing to everybody. That's why specifying the version number is important when verifying bugs.