Fret Hand Position issue with RS Remastered

dpslikeits1999

Question

I'm sure this was addressed back when Remastered came out but how do you fix a CDLC that has the fret hand issue where notes stream down but off to the right or left of the screen?

I thought it was an issue with putting sections in the song in EoF but I've seen it in songs that have sections.

Could this fix be kept up as a sticky?

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

If you're saying that the notes are scrolling, but they go off-screen, then you might not have enough fret hand positions to properly control the focus of the camera.  If a track difficulty has any fret hand positions defined, EOF won't add any automatically during save.  It may be best to let them be created automatically unless you know exactly how they need to be authored to get the desired result.

• Administrator

@@raynebc @@dpslikeits1999 That camera issue is caused by the lack of section in the track (though FHP can also play a role but since EOF generate them it's rarer for FHP to be the cause).

Create Section in your track and the camera will properly move.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Thanks.  I thought it had something to do with sections.  Is it just the number of sections or their placement?  I've seen the problem in songs with several (five at least) sections.  Most often it's been in songs with one or no sections.  However, there are songs with one or no section with no camera issues. 

• Administrator

@@dpslikeits1999 as far as i'm aware it only happens when there's no section at all or at least it's my experience so far. If you find CDLC where that camera issue happens when there's sections, i'm actually interesting in dissecting those CDLC myself to understand why it happens.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

At looked at Icarus Dream Suite Op.4 and my guess would go toward the fact that there's no section when the chart actually start which cause the issue.

So the issue is not exactly related to the fact that there's no section at all, but the fact that there's no section when chart actually starts which might be tied to the camera initialisation.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography