CLDLs Don't show up

graupizockt

Question

So like I mentioned in the title, my CDLCs just don't show up. I own 3 bought DLCs and I have the D3DX9 file in my rocksmith folder. I also started the game with steam and it doesen't work as well.

My Icon on my desktop has also changed, it isn't anymore the Pick with the 'R' on it, it is now a globe.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks

15 answers to this question

save all your CDLC into another folder.  Uninstall, and then reinstall RS, and Steam.  I wouldn't use the CFSM.  But that's just me.  It wouldn't play a 3rd of my cdlc.   So i just make sure I dl the correct DLL. file and paste it in my RS folder,  Then I copy, Cut, and paste all of the cdlc's into the new dlc folder, and all seems to work typically when that happens.  Go back through and see what the last few CDLC you downloaded were.  Sort by date in yoru file explorer.  Some CDLC are corrupt, and can cause you 10 shades of shit you don't want to deal with.

Just my 2 cents bud.  Goodluck.

• Like 2

save all your CDLC into another folder.  Uninstall, and then reinstall RS, and Steam.  I wouldn't use the CFSM.  But that's just me.  It wouldn't play a 3rd of my cdlc.   So i just make sure I dl the correct DLL. file and paste it in my RS folder,  Then I copy, Cut, and paste all of the cdlc's into the new dlc folder, and all seems to work typically when that happens.  Go back through and see what the last few CDLC you downloaded were.  Sort by date in yoru file explorer.  Some CDLC are corrupt, and can cause you 10 shades of shit you don't want to deal with.

Just my 2 cents bud.  Goodluck.

Whats the CFSM?

• Like 1

CustomsForgeSongManager.   Also...  I would try right clicking on the windows icon in the bottom left hand corner assuming you have windows.  Click search, and then type in .psarc.  When you see a file come up in the selection, right click on it, and select open in folder.  My CDLC got thrown all around, and it's taken me 3 weeks to figure out how to hunt them down.. I had almost 1900 files renamed, and fubar'd so bad you can't imagine.  But they were all still on my comp.  I just had to find a way to rename them. And should you come across any of the same issues.  The program Rename It!   Is easy, and efficient.  Lastly, make sure that ALL of your files whether they are in your dlc folder, or somewhere else on your computer are named _p.psarc.  Exactly how it looks _p.psarc        The only files you can't rename, and shouldn't are _p.psarcc which typically are your original dlc files.  Goodluck

CustomsForgeSongManager.   Also...  I would try right clicking on the windows icon in the bottom left hand corner assuming you have windows.  Click search, and then type in .psarc.  When you see a file come up in the selection, right click on it, and select open in folder.  My CDLC got thrown all around, and it's taken me 3 weeks to figure out how to hunt them down.. I had almost 1900 files renamed, and fubar'd so bad you can't imagine.  But they were all still on my comp.  I just had to find a way to rename them. And should you come across any of the same issues.  The program Rename It!   Is easy, and efficient.  Lastly, make sure that ALL of your files whether they are in your dlc folder, or somewhere else on your computer are named _p.psarc.  Exactly how it looks _p.psarc        The only files you can't rename, and shouldn't are _p.psarcc which typically are your original dlc files.  Goodluck

Alright, so I reinstalled Rocksmith and Steam. The Desktop-Icon is the normal icaon again. But the DLC's still don't show up...

They are all in the dlc folder in the rocksmith folder and all of them have the ending _p.psarc . I've also added the .dll file

I have no idea what i should do...

Do they say _p.psarc      Or do they say _p.psarc.                     ???????????  did you install the DLL file in the Rocksmith folder, and not the dlc folder?  Also make sure you have Cherub rock.  I'd advise getting on youtube.  You might find your answer there, but keep checking back.  I know I'm not the only one who's peeped this thread!

Do they say _p.psarc      Or do they say _p.psarc.                     ???????????  did you install the DLL file in the Rocksmith folder, and not the dlc folder?  Also make sure you have Cherub rock.  I'd advise getting on youtube.  You might find your answer there, but keep checking back.  I know I'm not the only one who's peeped this thread!

-They say "_p.psarc" 

-Yes, I installed the .dll in the rocksmith folder

-And yes, i am sure i own Cherub Rock -> i can play it

Do they say _p.psarc Or do they say _p.psarc. ??????????? did you install the DLL file in the Rocksmith folder, and not the dlc folder? Also make sure you have Cherub rock. I'd advise getting on youtube. You might find your answer there, but keep checking back. I know I'm not the only one who's peeped this thread!

-They say "_p.psarc"

-Yes, I installed the .dll in the rocksmith folder

-And yes, i am sure i own Cherub Rock -> i can play it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a completely separate folder on my desktop called cdlc's. If I were you I would put on your cdlc's in a separate folder then try running the program without the cdlc's if it works than you have a corrupted cdlc then just load a few at a time until you have a problem then you'll know the last few you put in your dlc folder contains a corrupted file. Secondly I have over 2200 cdlc' I don't have them all in the dlc folder because it would take way to long to enumerate them so I just have a shortcut to my dlc folder on my desktop and if I get the urge to play a particular song I just copy and paste. One other thing I also have the save file copied to my desktop that I manually update so I don't lose any progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have noticed if you have your dlc folder over in the "Quick Access" area of file explorer.  If you're putting your cdlc in the dlc folder that way. I've ran into issues as well.  Today I went in to my Rocksmith.INI file to tweak some settings, and it wasn't even in the Rocksmith folder when I clicked the RS folder in Quick access.  But If I did the standard C:/ Program Files X86, steam , steam apps, Common, Rocksmith...  IT was in the folder then!

I don't know why that happens