New player to Rocksmith 14 remastered

brushmaker

Question

Hi All just a quick question as I'm a very new player to an electric guitar and to Rocksmith which I must say is a huge massive help and just love it.

My question is guys I want to really learn how to play Dire Straights stuff but my registered version of Rocksmith 14 Remastered don't have these Dire Straights songs in their listing and cannot find it under DLC, so this brought me to you guys as I found out its a Custom DLC (as you can tell I'm new).

So how do I install this custom song or any CDLC into my new Rocksmith 14, by the way I'm running on a PC.

Any help would be great guys.

Regards Mervyn

5 answers to this question

Many thanks for the link, A little complicated but will give it a go, nice and clear instructions on the installation...so one last question, I have a full licensed version of RS 14 remaster which I bought through Steam for the PC now it may sound a stupid question will I be breaking any rules just need to be clear on this if you can advise... as I say I'm very new to RS.

Best regards Mervyn 

Many thanks Firekorn for the fast reply, yes I own a full licensed RS 14 and just loving the learning process of plying my Les Paul Epiphone, at the moment I'm learning how to play running through the tutorials step by step but hopefully at  some point soon (lol) I wish to get some great songs by Dire Straights, Guns N Roses and many others. On a personal choice I haven't found some of the default songs with RS to be to my taste but as time moves on I wish to learn how to play the above songs.... I hope!

Thanks for your time, great forum by the way and hope to donate at some point.

Kindest regards

Mervyn