latest beta

• cdlc to tab conversion crashes when converting from psarc
  • toolkit beta release message pops up when closing configuration menu or using file->restart

also, can we have a checkbox to not show beta release message again until update?

• Developer

'cdlc to tab conversion crashes when converting from psarc'  I am unable to reproduce a crash and conversion works as expected on my machine.  Please try some other CDLCs.

'toolkit beta release message pops up when closing configuration menu or using file->restart ... can we have a checkbox to not show beta release message again until update?'  Good suggestion.  Instead of a checkbox, beta revision notes popup will only show one-time now when new beta is installed.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

I did tried multiple cdlc made in toolkit from 2013 to latest beta, and even odlc. After some additional tests I figured out that error starting to appear in a41ec423 2017-03-30, all previous versions are working fine. Conversion from xml works in all versions.

Error: https://pastebin.com/2tT5abrZ

System.IO.FileLoadException Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[RocksmithToTabLib.SongInfo] GetSongList() at RocksmithToTabLib.PsarcBrowser.GetSongList()

And in b5b000cf after first run configuration window appears blank, but then works as it should after restart

• Like 1

• Developer

Odd.  I don't get that error on my machine.  I know what the error is and is about.  I will have to come up with a fix.  Maybe have to recompile a dll.

I will fix the blank popup in next beta.  Thanks

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@theSG  Think I got it fixed.  Plz test new beta when you can and let me know.  Thanks

• Developer

"Arrangements not updated automatically to use new tone when it was loaded instead of the old one."  Somethings not possible.   Toolkit can not guess which arrangement gets the new tone.  You still need to do this manually.  ;)

• Developer

I'll take a look.  I thought you were talking about adding a tone to an arrangement that does not have any tone.

• Developer

Thanks  Tone edit/replace function should be restored in latest beta.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy