Firekorn's CDLC & WIP

firekorn

• Administrator

Finished

Need to be redone

Tabs i've transcripted made into CDLC :

Donations are welcomed if you like my work 😉

If Anyone wants to help, please come forward, i will gladly discuss with you and see if we can make something work!

Thanks to @@Trolybab for helping me on the creation of some of thoseCDLC 😄

Rocksmith 2014 Inlay :

In Flames logo

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

Updated Trigger and Crawl Through Knives.

Thanks to alex 360 for the Vocals of Trigger.

Coming soon : Artifacts of the Black Rain and Episode 666

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

I would love to request Dead Eternity if it isn't too much. You've made me happy enough as it is though, thanks for doing all of these!**Oh no! I'm a bassist! I wish there was an unofficial patch or anything that would let me play in Drop B. It seems incompatible even on my 5-string's B string, which is pretty darn thick. I did manage to trick Come Clarity into playing C standard, but it just isn't right. :(

• Administrator

It's Rocksmith inherent recognition problem and nothing seems to be get past this problem (maybe active pickup might do the trick but it has still to be verified). I will see if i can managed on some songs to change it to a standard tuning without loosing much note.

At least the chart is available and even if RS does not recognize what you are playing, it is still playable without taking in consideration the score.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Finished Jotun and Episode 666.

I have encountered some problem during the creation of the DD for moonshield which mean it won't be finished right now.

Started to chart Sounds of a Playground Fading but it might take more time than anticipated in the first place, won't be up untill the end of the week

Still working on Artifacts of the Black Rain and Deliver US.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Quick question for the bass player : Are you able to play correctly in C standard?

just to know if it worth the try to get all the Drop Bb in C standard for the bass part which will allow me to minimize the loss.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Finnaly finished Moonshield.

Also finished Deliver Us (with a big solo improvement) and artifacts of the black rain.

Coming later tonight : Sounds of a Playground Fading (it will be pretty awesome! :-P )

And add Varmlandsvisan to the request list obviously...

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Sounds of a playground fading available, there is still some little problem especially in the rythm part but you still can work on this ugly solo full of tapping!

Won't be able to work this weekend but Where the Dead Ships Dwell is already in progress so it will be available on monday night and maybe even The Quiet Place depending on the quality of tab and complexity of the beat map.

If anyone wants to make a playthrough and have the video put in the record, you just have to ask i would love to see how some of you can master some complex songs like Moonshield or The Jester Race!

Ho! and still no answer from any bassist so i repost the question just in case : 

Are you able to play correctly in C standard?

just to know if it worth the try to get all the Drop Bb in C standard for the bass part which will allow me to minimize the loss.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Yeah I love C Standard and D Drop C on my basses... thicker strings aern't necessary...

Rs2014 supports Low c aka C1, C Standard etc but no lower then that...

it barely picks up 1 in 8 B0/low b like in BEAD tuning...

CEAD tuning is fine if you want to keep things as close as possible to 4/5 Strings from a 5 string...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• Administrator

Since In Flames mostly play on C Drop Bb, i will only lost open and 1st fret on the E string, it isn't much and it might not be horrible to remplace it with an open or 1st fret on A or D string.

I also had a tab with a E standard on bass, and it wasn't horrible so it might also be an alternative to transpose everything and it's not a problem for me.

So i will look into it during next week.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Updated Sounds of a Playground Fading

Add The Quiet Place and Where the Dead Ships Dwell

PS : all bass part will be at least in C Standard (already available for Sounds of a Playground fading, the Quiet Place and Where the Dead Ships Dwell)

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Will do for the already finished songs, for the new one, i will try but don't promise anything since it will be much harder to keep track of everything.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography