Firekorn's CDLC & WIP

firekorn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Okay so Mad Worlds by Eric Calderone made by Teinashu (with my big help or i wouldn't post it here) is finally finished.

Working on December Flower at the moment but sadly the tabs around for the solo are a bit wrong to put it nicely (seems like someone tried out the floyd rose on that song :p ).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Administrator

All my CDLC have been corrected for the 100% bug. There's some side effect regarding chord display on older CDLC that i will fix later on but i prefer the mastery to be correctly indicated than having perfect chord display on all my CDLC.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

@@Sharkman828 i'll try but there isn't any tab available (like for many of the Sirens Charms album so far) so i'll have to do transcription which will take time.

On another note i started a little experiment : Pitch shifted version to E std/Drop D tuning and that is available to test on the latest CDLC The Truth by In Flames. Of course the standard version (which also includes the 5 strings bass) will stay the main focus and depending on feedback i might not keep doing those.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 1 month later...

Great stuff!  Stacey's Mom is very well done(for lead anyway, did not try the others)  The DD progresses as expected and in a non-OVERWHELIMING way like alot of the CDLD on here.  My hats off to you good sir!  Look forward to more stuff you do.

Only in Dreams with true DD would be GREAT!  HINT! HINT!  :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Latest release is Highwayman covered by Iced Earth (accompagnied by Symphony X and Volbeat singer).

The lead and rhythm have nothing at all in common and there's also a 5 strings bass part available.

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/highwayman-r29217

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Battles is now finished (the song not the whole album) and i added In My Room in the list.

Next one up will be Through My Eyes then some of the request list will be tackle (some title that i'm sure some will be pleased with!).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Little change of style with 2 french songs for today before i finish to work on In My Room by In Flames (will probably be released in the next few days)

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I bet that a few people have been waiting to play this one for quite some time and it will be a challenge for many : Ropes is finally available!

This also finally complete the album Sounds Of A Playground Fading!

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

@@Shadow914 Transparent is finally done but be ready to severely down tune as it is in A drop G! (or you know, get the pitch shifted version).

I also reworked Radio Song bass part after feedback if anyone cares :)

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

So a long overdue update and a new release today :

Sounds Of A Playground Fading get an overall that makes it way nicer (and at lot more accurate) especially for bass player with the addition of the 5 strings bass part. Also get the Pitch Shifted treatment.

As for the new release is Heartbreaker by Pat Benatar, not a crazy hard song but since all the other CDLC for it are way off and i had to learn it, i decide to give this one a proper version.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

A new release that is quite different from everything that i've done so far (again) :

Take Me To Church by Hozier with the vocals charted on lead which makes for a really nice lead, the rhythm follow the piano and the bass is either the actual bass or the piano when there was no bass.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography