firekorn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Man made god is finished.

Paralyzed and Colony will get there soon too.

A bit of change in the list of the first topic since i have to redone a lot of those customs to include the real tuning for bass and update a lot of little things which will take a lot of time!

If you wanna help in any kind of way, don't hesitate to send me a PM! It would be really helpfull and will help get more In Flames customs getting there.

Also in the discography, i've started to add the album folder link in there, only the newly done customs are available in there since moving all my files would need me to check all the link of older cdlc.

• Like 4

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

To help me get organized a bit more and also have more clarity in my work for myself and all of you, you can now take a look at my trello board which will keep track on what's going on behind the scene. (link in the first post to keep it simple)

Also i want to be clear about the help i'm looking for and what would really be appreciated :

- a 5 strings bass tester which of course will have to be really critical about the work i do, the only real obligation is to have a 5 strings bass and to accept to tune it to A# C F A# D# (Peter Iwers 5 strings bass tuning for those who are still wondering).

- dedicated tester would be great of course but i'm not dreaming, nobody wants to do that seriously.

- some little hand on the guitar pro side of the creation but it's a tedious works in many ways.

Of course any one who is willing to work with me will be greatly credited (it's the least i can do!) but i can't really promise much more than that yet.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Dialogue With The Stars is finished.

For those interested you can look up my trello board to see what's going on behind the scene :)

I'm still looking for some help :

- a 5 strings bass tester which of course will have to be really critical about the work i do, the only real obligation is to have a 5 strings bass and to accept to tune it to A# C F A# D# (Peter Iwers 5 strings bass tuning for those who are still wondering).

- dedicated tester would be great of course but i'm not dreaming, nobody wants to do that seriously.

- some little hand on the guitar pro side of the creation but it's a tedious works in many ways.

Of course any one who is willing to work with me will be greatly credited (it's the least i can do!) but i can't really promise much more than that yet.

On a side note, following this topic will allow you to be informed as soon as possible of all update and new songs for those who still don't follow it :p

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Stand ablaze is finished and i've finally finished the attic with that unique transcription work and it is one amazing song to play!

Hope all of you guys enjoy those cdlc and keep in mind that you can always help by giving any kind of feedback!

Also as a reminder :

I'm still looking for some help :

I can't thanks enough @@Trolybab for is willingness to try out those wip. even if it might not seems like hard work, it helps me more than anyone can imagine!

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks you for all the work you've done. In Flames is one of my favourite bands, and I really like to play in low drop tunings. If you are open to suggestions Suburban Me, Acoustic Medley and Moonshield C64 karaoke version would be great! I have no idea how to get C64 sounds by using the amps in RS2014 though :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...