MAC - Song does not load after Tuning

Jimihendrix1987

Question

Hi Guys,

I do not usually post anything and I tend to read everything before posting, just in case it has been answered. 

I have just installed the Rocksmith Patch again (after reading some topics) to check if that fixed the problem.

It does not fix it...

Basically I have two issues : 

1 - Song does not load after tuning.

I can still play the guitar through the cable though.

But the fretboard with the notes does not load and the song does not start.

2 - Also... some songs sometimes appear in the song list sometimes they not.

For instance, Mr Crowley (Ozzy Osbourne).

In order to ¨ fix ¨ I need to re-start Rocksmith several times till it decides to show... Why is that?

Thanks a lot !! I really like the big effort you put to keep this running ! Thanks

2 answers to this question

1st problem, read and download the right patch version for you osx version here: http://customsforge.com/topic/33889-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/

2nd problem, there is not much we can do about it. Find what file that last put into your dlc folder, then drag out of the folder, start Rocksmith. Exit out of Rocksmith and put your song back in and see if it shows up. Its normal on Mac to do this, but this works for me on mine.

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs