kyle2525

Question

New posts since March 16 don't seem to show popup windows with details anymore, like this

Example:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2dvv9km.png

Are other people having this issue?

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

@@Fyres - The updates are still affected. While they still show the popup window, the date of the last update is no longer current, and the text displayed in the "Author's notes" is not updated. For example, from one of Tysylio's updates, the popup has an update date of "9/28/2016" despite the fact that it's just been updated and in its entirety says

This was a challenge... A total of four unique tracks. The Lead and Bass tracks are in E Standard, and the Rhythm and Bonus Rhythm are in Open E. The Bass may actually be fingered, but I'm not sure.

I hope you enjoy!

v2: Rephrased some tracks, pitched vocals, created files for Mac, PS3, & Xbox, created DD for Mac, PC, PS3, & XBox. 08/02/2016.

v3: Added Bonus Bass Arrangement, charted with the suggestions of MGCollis. Thank you (redacted so it doesn't give them an alert! All links updated above. 28/09/2016.
Whereas the actual record page also has "Updated links, removed NDD links. 20/03/2017" appended on the end.

@@Unleashed2k - Any comment on this? If I recall, this was one of the problems leading up to the recent forum rollback.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

As I can find no official comment on this  or any of the related topics yet...

@@Unleashed2k, @@Teinashu, @@firekorn:

What is going on?

This issue was first raised over 4 days ago now

From what I can tell, this issue first appeared over 6 days ago (the last unaffected update I can see is this one).

On the 17th, @@Unleashed2k posted a "Test" to Ignition on the 17th (and thus seemingly should have known of the problem).

On the 18th we've had a short downtime that was unannounced but (some time after beginning a tweet announced it as routine) that didn't fix this problem.

As it stands, this issue seems very similar to the previous problems which preceded the forum rollback. As it stands, I am also not aware of any "official" comment on any of the related threads from any members of the administration or even the moderating team of this site. This is an issue that affects one of the core functions of the site, and I'm sure many members of the community would greatly appreciate some response to the many threads that have now been posted on this issue.

I realize that this isn't anybody's full-time job, but the lack of communication on this subject is quite worrisome at this point.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!