Dean Eric Hillsboro

Bluetac

Well you know how it goes , browsing through ebay as you do when you come across a nice shiney cool looking bass.
I checked out the reviews and what they cost new and placed my maximum bid . well i only went and got it for less than half what they cost new :)

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah142/Doug_N_Shaz_Brooks/ebhbbks_zpslnlgku6l.png

So it arrived and have it in front of me but the intonation is a little off, I normally set up my own gear with no problem but i have never seen this kind of bridge (ABM) .

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah142/Doug_N_Shaz_Brooks/BB-3420-003-web_1024x1024_zpsi2udnwss.jpg

any advice on how to adjust it would be very welcome.

Thanks 

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

yes thats the one , i found the locking grub screw to lock it into the rail , there is also another on the front i assumed it was on a cam system but apparently not. So from the info there is a hell of a lot of trial and error or extreme measurements to be taken and set.

Thanks for the link King kobra it was most helpful  :plus1:

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

All done :) it was not actually as bad as i thought it would be from reading the linked post :) 

Thanks once again