Error with vocals

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbezltz3irn3lkc/Captura.PNG?dl=0

I got this error adding and editing vocals on the template, for all the song that I try to make.

What's the problem?

Another question:

Why is not posible to put spanish characters like á or ñ in vocals? In other versions before works fine. Examples in Maná songs.

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

• Developer

'I got this error adding and editing vocals on the template, for all the song that I try to make.'   It looks like there is a problem with the songs tuning (may not be defined properly).  Please check the tuning for each arrangement (highlight  an arrangement, press the 'Edit' button and check the tuning.  PM me your EOF project files if you can not fix this error.  May have nothing to do with vocals.

'Why is not posible to put spanish characters like á or ñ in vocals?'   The toolkit tries to adhere to ODLC valid characters.  For consistency, if a character is not used in ODLC then it is not used by the toolkit (anymore). 

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@raynebc  Yep, that be true.  We have far fewer problems since following ODLC standards.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

'I got this error adding and editing vocals on the template, for all the song that I try to make.'   It looks like there is a problem with the songs tuning (may not be defined properly).  Please check the tuning for each arrangement (highlight  an arrangement, press the 'Edit' button and check the tuning.  PM me your EOF project files if you can not fix this error.  May have nothing to do with vocals.

It looks like that error happens on all vocals and showlights arrangements when you click edit.

• Developer

@iminashi  Well that is helpful direction, thanks.  I will take a look.

OK.  Should be fixed now.  Personally I never use this feature (Edit vocals/showlights) so I was slow at picking up the comment.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy