Chord Glitch & Mode Selection

OW Angel

Question

Ok, I've been toying around all day with making a track and I seem to keep running into different problems. First one seems random is when I generate my PSARC file and go in game it might hang at the selection screen or only let me pick Score attack if I happen to get past that.

Next would be the visual glitches if I can happen to get the song to load up into the learn song mode instead of it going to and only being able to pick score attack.

I'm not sure what info you need from me exactly since I'm totally new to this but I'm assuming some files from my work, I just don't know which. I also looked at the thread about the chord glitching and tried one fix but it didn't work for me, the others I don't quite understand very well so I'm going over it again and again seeing if I can pick up what's being said.

Thanks.

10 answers to this question

Hi @@Akitsuki,

You are using a RSToolkit release (2.8.0.0) not fully compatible with EOF v1.8 RC12.

To resolve your problem either :

- download RSToolkit v2.8.1.0 or higher) with DDC v3.3

- unset the EOF preference : [File][Preferences][import/Export][Abridged Rocksmith 2 Export]

I am also seeing this chord display glitch.  I started working on my first CDLC yesterday.  I followed the tutorial here http://customsforge.com/topic/1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/page-1?hl=create%20cdlc (which is a little out of date) and downloaded the latest versions of EoF and RT.  Everything went fairly well until I tried playing it and saw the chords were messed up.  

Here is the psarc file https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kxvky5nwo1q25nb/AABDR4-djJCVb41a3OfvFXOLa?dl=0.

My note detection seems a bit spotty as well, but I want to focus on fixing the chord issue first.

• Administrator

@@six_string_ninja did you used the stable version of the toolkit or the beta one? Cause only the beta is up to date regarding EOF abridged xml creation which is part of the issue.

Or simply deactivate the EOF preference for creating abridged xml (note that there was a warning when you started EOF which clearly state the version of the toolkit that will work and how where to deactivate that option).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@raynebc Yeah that took care of it.  I started over from scratch with the abridged option turned off, and spent a lot more time trying to notes synced a little better.  That cleared up the graphical glitch and, for one reason or another, the note detection seems to be working perfectly now.  Thanks.