Rocksmith with raspberry pi

fanatm

Question

Hi, newbie here,

I just got my rocksmith for pc and now I'm waiting for my cable to arrive in couple of weeks.

Anyway, i just wondering, does anybody here ever try to stream rocksmith from their computer to tv using raspberry pi?

For those who don't know about raspberry pi, it's a $35 computer that can be used as steam box. It can even use any controller that connected to raspberry, not to computer.

I have tried with some games ( GRID, Civ 5, Roller coaster tycoon) and it works great.

Just curious

Thanks

Fafan

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@fanatm if you are expecting to stream RS from your PC to your RaspberryPI, you will have latency that will make it unplayable. There's also the issue of the RTC cable that won't work on your RaspberryPi so you will need to have it connected to your primary PC which is likely a bit far.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity