First CDLC

Hostilian

Question

Ok, I've actually got a working first CDLC in progress.

I actually have tried to do this before but I think I might have tried to do a song that was a bit complicated for my first (it was a live version and the tabs were rubbish)..

Anyway, I submitted a song request for it today, then thought.. Actually I'll just give it a go myself (so submitted a work in progress too, lol)..

I now have a beta with Lead, Rhythm and Vocals all synced (It's much, much less complex. So much easier when the tab is nearly correct)..

I have a few queries about sections though.. I have split it into the various sections - intro, verses, choruses, outro - and the sections are showing in the riff repeater - so that's all good..
Questions are..

a.) Is there a guideline for how best to further subdivide your sections to practice in riff repeater - or just split them into manageable pieces as you see fit?

b.) Do you just add extra 'verses' so as to subdivide (for example, the verse) into different sections?

c.) Any guidelines for submission or do I just follow the form?

Many thanks,

#H

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@Hostilian Regarding section, usually a verse will have a repeating pattern over 4 or 8 measures which is where i tend to spot my section. If it's repeating it can be breakdown in the smallest non repeating part. So you get a verse every 4 or 8 measure and that's perfectly fine.

For the submission, just follow the form and you should be good.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity