where download mac song packs

WaikRyder

Question

6 answers to this question

I don't know if this has changed, but songpacks only worked with pc and not on mac or the console platforms.

Keep in mind - downloading is only one click and creating the custom takes much more time. Leave some kind words or a thx in the thread of the charters which you'll miss when downloading a songpack or a torrent ;)

creating the custom takes much more time.

But packing them up in m.psarc takes just one more click as well, so I don't get why many charters don't bother with that. I constantly see "I don't have a bass, so bassline is not tested" when you can just use the emulated bass for that, but for some reason the same laziness doesn't go all the way to giving put the Mac version?

• Administrator

@@Huumetucca there's a lot more than just one click when it comes to a mac version though if you at the sharing/dl part.

Charter can only put one direct link to file for the fastest way to dl a CDLC and this is required to be for the PC version. This link can also lead to a folder that contain all the platform but that mean that ALL user will have more step to get the correct CDLC and mistake happen too. There's also the solution to put the link to other platform in the release note but that mean that the user has to read the note BEFORE downloading, it's slower and requires way more step for those user.

As for pack of CDLC, we won't make it a thing for now for many different reason for any platform and if you find such pack, be aware that CDLC inside might be corrupted or outdated and it will make comment regarding CDLC harder and other small detail that we consider important.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

There's also the solution to put the link to other platform in the release note but that mean that the user has to read the note BEFORE downloading, it's slower and requires way more step for those user.

True, but it's still a ton of less to do than to install Mono (the correct version, because the newest one won't work IIRC), run the Toolkit, choose CDLC and convert that. I honestly can't see any reason for the creator to leave the Mac version out. Console versions maybe, because they require other dependencies, but not the Mac version.

Can someone tell me if there is someplace to download song packs of the Mac?  I can find packs for PC but not Mac. Downloading them individually takes a while.  TIA

Where download the songs in format m.psarc?? I can't install the toolkit in Catalina and I would like found where are it in m.psarc format.