rs1compatibility problem.

Winch

Question

Right so I've just noticed NONE of my RS1 disc dlc is there (despite having the rs1compatibility.p.psarc file in my DLC folder.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem because I'm missing like 100+ songs.

Running through Steam.

Purchased: Rocksmith (steam-pc) Rocksmith 2014 Remastered (steam-pc), Rocksmith Disc Import Tool. Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock.

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

@ RS1 on disc songs are only 52 songs so you shouldn't miss 100+ songs if there was an issue with it. If you are talking about RS1 DLC, then it's the rs1dlccompatibility file that should interest you but Steam should manage everything by himself correctly and it's a bit unclear what is your exact issue.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

My post was a bit confusing i'll admit aha.

My RS1 DLC isnt showing up at all. I've verified files in steam, practically tried everything. The disc import tool put the 52 songs on straight away from disc like it was supposed to, but the RS1 dlc is still just not there. Shows up in CFSM under packs so IT knows its there....just Rocksmith itself isn't reading any of the dlc from that file.