It's been a while since I made my last post in CF and it had many reasons.

First,I started to have doubts about creating content for the community, also had doubts that I can't make any progress about guitar playing and family issues of course.

I don't know when did I posted my last CDLC on the website but it was at leas 3 or 4 months ago.

To get to the point I need your help guys!

I just can't seem to find anything new material to try out and play (what I mean by that, bands or just songs). Also,I've markd a bunch of youtube videos to watch it about guitar playing but for some reason I don't watch them and not because I'm not interestid, it's something more strange than that (my guess would be because of stress and preasure (I quite have a tough phase in my life)).

I simply don't have motivation for playing, I do play still but  not as motivated as I playd earlier.

Maybe,I just got bored of what I playd (I'm not sure.)

I mostly play Billy Talent songs, but recently about 2 weeks ago, I started to play Bullet For My Valentine songs (only the Official DLC ones) and that's it,nothing new since then.

So what new habits should I do to make progress or bands to get insperation?

My mainly playd bands: Billy Talent, Breaking Benjamin,Chevelle,Godsmack(not so much as I once playd but still),Bullet For My Valentine (from now), Green Day(well not sure about this, it's been almost a half year since I playd any of their song, but I playd almost all of their available songs) Disturbed (only 3 or 4 of ther Official DLC songs)

and these are the current ones that are in my mind right now.

And I'm also trying to get back to making CDLCs because I don't have anything to motivate me currently.

I'm mostly open to any advice, and thank you guys!

Without CF and Rocksmith I would be nowhere in my guitar playing! <3 

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

The championship is a great motivator and it have given me a lot of song to play that i would not even had thought about downloading without it.

http://customsforge.com/topic/35901-rocksmith-2014-championship-week-173/

Oh you're both right, I forgotten about the championship and yes, I once playd the songs from there and it was good.(That's how I started to like A Day To Remember) Thanks! I'm still open to any advice or new bands that I haven't playd before or heard before!

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Dude oh man.. I'm just here to shed some insight on song choices.. You seem to like alot of the same type of rock I do.. But Check out Parkway Drive.  They are a bunch of Australian surfer dudes that are badass metal players!  They're SICK!  They also have a full documentary out of them touring all over the world on youtube..  It's a badass watch.  Look into Tremonti - doesn't matter , As I lay Dying- Defender, start with those songs and pick and choose the others you see on Ignition.. Some other bands are  Woven War which was all the previous members of As I lay Dying, minus the head singer...   Another good one is Wage War, Polyphia, Intervals.  Let me know if you need anymore help.  Those bands alone will give you an ear gasm if you give htem a try

• Like 1

try some slayer or iron maiden they are fun to play until you get to the solos and then I just try to hit at least some notes. Also bring me the horizon is quite fun as long as its not from "that's the spirit"

also completely forgot about slipknot

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Dude oh man.. I'm just here to shed some insight on song choices.. You seem to like alot of the same type of rock I do.. But Check out Parkway Drive.  They are a bunch of Australian surfer dudes that are badass metal players!  They're SICK!  They also have a full documentary out of them touring all over the world on youtube..  It's a badass watch.  Look into Tremonti - doesn't matter , As I lay Dying- Defender, start with those songs and pick and choose the others you see on Ignition.. Some other bands are  Woven War which was all the previous members of As I lay Dying, minus the head singer...   Another good one is Wage War, Polyphia, Intervals.  Let me know if you need anymore help.  Those bands alone will give you an ear gasm if you give htem a try

Wow! Thanks dude,I will definetly check them out !  ;)

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

try some slayer or iron maiden they are fun to play until you get to the solos and then I just try to hit at least some notes. Also bring me the horizon is quite fun as long as its not from "that's the spirit"

Thanks! I know and playd a bit of Maiden and Slayer too, they're both great, it might time to play does bands, also I haven't heard any BMTH songs,I might check them out too.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Or you could just come over to the dark side, and play bass. :D

That will be my friend's job  ;)

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Check out a band called Kaleo and their album A/B take things in a different direction and maybe try making some customs of their stuff :P

It would be great if i could return to making customs, but I will check them out thank! :D 

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Here's the best guitar cover I've ever seen period!  It's of that song I told you to check out.. Defender by As I lay dying.  I wish someone would put up their other songs Parallels, and Overcome.. They're equally as good if not better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And definitely more songs by the band Sevendust.. There's only two on ignition right now and their latest album is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also another band you should look into if you enjoy this is Any Given Day - Arise.   That song features Matthew K. Heafy of Trivium in it... They're BADASS!  But that might just  perk you up enough to try making some of their CDLC's that way we can all enjoy them! ;)

Anyway Here's a video of As I lay Dying - Defender..  This is one of my favorite songs and it's on Ignition..  I just wish whoever uploaded all the As I lay dying Songs would at least put up their other songs equivalent to this called Overcome, and Parallels...

The second video is of the Band Any Given Day - Arise.  They're not listed on Ignition but if you enjoy them  I can send you a ton of music like this to either look up tabs on, or if you want to make us all happy..  You can upload them on to ignition.  and they'll definitely keep you occupied haha!  Great Gym music!   

The last one isn't on CDLC either but as I said.. These few songs alone if you enjoy the type of Rock that I think you do will keep you occupied either by learning the tabs outside of RS.  Or as requested you can upload them on CDLC...  I pretty much knocked out 2 birds with one stone here by tossing some good bands your way, and cdlc request at the same time since nobody ever looks at the damn request forms!  I keep seeing shit like Rotting Christ, and a bunch of bands written in other languages on ignition right now, and I don't think our post should get moved everytime we hint at wanting someone to put up a new song.. Just my 2 cents.. But enjoy these bands brochacho the albums these songs are on, are all great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Cheers!!

FYI these are best sounding TURNED WAY UP!!!!!!!! :-D

They're not listed on Ignition but if you enjoy them  I can send you a ton of music like this to either look up tabs on, or if you want to make us all happy..  You can upload them on to ignition.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Sylosis - Born Anew. I just spend 2 weeks trying to learn the solo. It's great, it is the best and so hard, so hard. It's the hardest there is. "Imitating Trump"

Lähetetty minun SM-G920F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

You might enjoy Mokoma, Diablo and Kotiteollisuus. They are Finnish Rock-Thrash bands. And definitely check out Deftones, especially older stuff.

Lähetetty minun SM-G920F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

If Motivation is a problem because of lack of fitting songs -

as said above - really give the Championship a try... not only check out the songs, but join in and fight for the weeks win and a few points in the leaderboard.

You get served only excellent quality cdlcs every week, and loads of them.

Like me there are a lot of players over there that did not miss one in over 100 weeks after joining!

Give it a shot, it´s good for you!

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

If Motivation is a problem because of lack of fitting songs -

as said above - really give the Championship a try... not only check out the songs, but join in and fight for the weeks win and a few points in the leaderboard.

You get served only excellent quality cdlcs every week, and loads of them.

Like me there are a lot of players over there that did not miss one in over 100 weeks after joining!

Give it a shot, it´s good for you!

Thanks , I just have lot of shit going on again and I hope that I finish soon so I can get back to play again.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg