Rocksmith 2014 Championship week 173

fripponomic

Hello everybody.

I have to say I need to stop play guitar for a while. A little baby was born.

I don't have a time now. But I promise to get back again in the future.

Thank you everyone and wait for me back =)

• Like 9

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Vodka congrats Daddy :D

@@missis sumner I'll take a look at it, just arrived back home . Maybe I'v missed something

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@missis sumner & @, I've got it, you're right, there is something messed up one fret too high any bars. It's realy hard to hear since the complete audio is slightly lower :wacko: , at first I was not sure but in the end I just went with the guitar... The best would be to set the tuning frequency slightly lower, maybe 436hz.... or are you lazy folks who prefer playing a bit detuned instead retuning your instruments?

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

@@missis sumner & @, I've got it, you're right, there is something messed up one fret too high any bars. It's realy hard to hear since the complete audio is slightly lower :wacko: , at first I was not sure but in the end I just went with the guitar... The best would be to set the tuning frequency slightly lower, maybe 436hz.... or are you lazy folks who prefer playing a bit detuned instead retuning your instruments?

A bit of a downtune is no problem.  Is that what it is though?  I only notice it on the 5th fret (I think, as I said earlier) of the A string about four Rocksmith DD coloured bars from the end of the song.

EDIT:

Do I mean 4th fret?

I don't have my bass plugged in, but here, I think:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKeEcxYkE1QWN4c1E/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

I have the same as misses s

The whole song sounds fine to my old worn ears but the part highlighted by Misses s sounds just a bit out.

I'm not really that bothered as it's just a small part and I can't play above 97% just yet.

But I did get 100% on the pistols though :-)

• Like 2

even finished, there were any mistake bars near the end, 4th frets are good, but tuning is 432 hz now, sounds much more in tune, but I hope the guitar does too. Just tested again, was ok. I also did some other minor changes, only for better positions.

Now you can try the fixed fixed version 1.2

I put a new link to the rp's comments

sounds really better, also the guitar

• Like 3

from testing in SA where I found one other note which is also fixed now

http://up.picr.de/28334930qm.jpg

finally everything is fine 

• Like 4

Congratulations @@Vodka

As my Russian in-laws say, "smaller children cause smaller problems".

As my Canadian drinking buddies say, "with a boy, you only have to worry about one penis".

• Like 3

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Note to self - Read the weekly challenge thread before working on a song, in case it changes ;)

A&A on bass = 98.86% .  I'm very happy with that score.  I had to try several different fingerings for the fast riff at the end to find one where I have a chance of playing at speed.

• Like 4

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

My only improvement of the evening:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKTGNHSjlSZkV4cFE/view?usp=sharing

And my fingers are sore now.  I blame that bloody guitar...  :P

Edit:

@@fripponomic, I forgot to say the Go-go's is good to go now.  You must have done a lot more to that than just the overall tuning?  Thank you!

• Like 7