Remov all effects

m1watch

Question

Hi all, is there a quick way I can remove all effects. I am using guitar to GT6 pedal and just want to use my effects. I can use an AB or splitter both work and output to Blackstar amp and lower volume on guitar in RS Mixer. Just be nice if I could globally disable effects and just have a clean sound then let my pedal board do the work on pass through, Splitter is a no brianer but why run two amps. Thanks Phil

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@m1watch You can use the Microphone mode if you have other means to record your signal via USB than the RS cable and will do exactly what you want.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Hi, I do the same thing, sort of. I have a splitter off of the guitar going to the RealTone Cable, and to the cord to my amp.

In the Rocksmith 2014 Options menu, you can use the mixer to turn down your guitar tone (Guitar 1). If you do this though, only turn it down to 1, not 0; otherwise RS will constantly "advise" you about changing it as it will assume (correctly) that you cannot hear your guitar through RS.

Alternately, if you want to have a clean tone in RS and another through your amp, you can customize a tone and assign it to the tone stick... however, you'll have to manually activate that tone (Press a key on your keyboard) every time you start a song.

• Administrator

@@MaZtoR maybe but for all i've seen, the recognition is working fine on lot of extreme cases so i wouldn't be too worry as long as the pedal don't alter the pitch.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity