2 CDLC not showing up in game even with ID updater

ApachE

Question

Hey!

So Trivium's The Deceived and Like light to flies are not showing up in game even after I updated their ID like I do with all my CDLC because I don't own Cherub Rock but I bought Toxicity instead. The ID update as always worked and even for other old CDLC from 2014 like Gunshot to the head or Ascendancy.

I just saw a guy posting a playthrough on youtube of Like light to flies using that same old file from 2014 so it should work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

If a song does not show up in the songlist possible reasons are

- duplicates in the dlc folder

- a broken custom in the dlc folder

- name conflict of songs

You may check if you remove all dlc and then adding one of the 2 you mentioned - if they both work fine try to find the reason or add only a few songs to your dlc folder which you want to play in your next session.