need tips on learning soloing

leo42066

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

practicing and practicing, take it slow and listen closely. I don't know your actual skill and what kind of solos you'd like to be able to play.... 

only a few tips won't help you much. If you take it serious you should look for a proper teacher and take regular lessons, that would be the best tip I can give. RS itself is a lousy teacher.

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

slow down your solo in RR until you can play it clean. All scales and arps will help you if you practice them slow enough first. Speed should be handled just as by-product of accuracy. You should keep an eye on your technics like proper alternate picking/ economy picking... and of course your timing

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

slow down your solo in RR until you can play it clean. All scales and arps will help you if you practice them slow enough first. Speed should be handled just as by-product of accuracy. You should keep an eye on your technics like proper alternate picking/ economy picking... and of course your timing

yeah i been practicing alternative/ecom picking and have it down pretty good but i'll practice my solos in RR on slow and slowly let RS build the speed and set the reps high like 5 before it levels up that phrase and practice those scales and aprs a few hours a day with a metronome and slowly raise that up too . thank you very much for the help 

• Like 1