How to turn up the volume?

RedBeard1976

Question

I've played a few customs where the volume is so low that even when I adjust the mix so that the 'Music' is at around 30%, and the instrument I'm playing is @ 100% I can still barely hear what I'm playing. I have other CDLC where the volume is perfect and solos, etc.. really pop out.

When I go into the settings to try to edit, the volume for both the barely audible CDLC and the normal one appears around the same?

What's the easiest way to "turn up" the volume by editing the CDLC?

3 answers to this question

Using the latest Rocksmith Toolkit beta: https://www.rscustom.net/builds

Click import at the bottom

Near SONG INFORMATION there is a volume button.  Move the number closer to 0 to get a higher MUSIC volume (example, change -7 to -4)

At the bottom are tones.  Click each one and raise the (negative) number to increase the GUITAR volume (example, change -20 to -30)

Click Generate to create a new psarc file.

Getting the right volume is trial and error during song creation, you might have to try a few times.

• Like 2