Scroll speed

mikejl46

I'm creating my own cdlc, and I'm creating my own difficulty levels. I was wondering if there is a way to adjust the scroll speed in EOF for the difficulty levels when creating the song.

After I create the cdlc and play the song in Rocksmith the highest level scroll speed is perfect, but the lower level scroll speed is way to slow. I would like the scroll speed to be the same for all levels.

Is there some way to do that?

Based on what I could find on the forum, you can only set one scroll speed in the toolkit. In-game, the scroll speed increases as the difficulty level increases. I don't immediate know of a way you can increase the lowest difficulty's speed without ultimately making the highest difficulty scroll faster as a side effect.

• Administrator

As @@raynebc said, the speed is managed by RS himself inside the different difficulty. All you can set is the fastest scroll speed which will be active at full difficulty inside the toolkit itself but you can't manage speed by level.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity