these new practice cdlcs

darkbassist

Question

I've noticed recently I have some new cdlc in my list that start with "you" as the artist. I believe they are simply practice arrangements. I was wondering if there was a specific area of the site to check these out and pick up any that I may not have. I tried typing in "you" and "you bass" into the search but came up with over 700 pages to look through and wasn't able to find any going through 20+ pages. Any ideas or suggestions?

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@darkbassist you should use the filters in the right upper corner and type in you at artist, then you get only 2 pages

YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

thanks so much guys, I typed in the You in the filter (I didn't even realize there was a filter way over there) and ended up with 6 pages but I whittled through them pretty quickly!!! Should be able to really get some practice in on the lead and rhythm guitar sections and got some more bass patterns to play with too!!! 

Just wish there were matching tabs for these lessons...  New to Rocksmith, not guitar, and I have a hard time "sight-reading" rocksmith stuff (I've flipped the strings btw).  But for scales, patterns, exercises, etc (or single arpeggios in songs), I find it 10x harder to figure out the notes and memorize them, vs. tab

You can extract the tabs from the cDLCs.  

http://www.rocksmithtotab.de/

Or just use RR and slow it down.   Once you get really used to Rocksmith it wont be a problem to sightread most stuff.

But i do prefer to use tabs when i want to memorize things to play away from the computer.

• Like 1