My CDLC keeps crashing(Not freezing, or locking up).

I)ark_Seph

Question

I'm doing this song here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojo33txtfqofsv3/Aldo%20Nova%20-%20Under%20The%20Gun.zip?dl=0

Lead, Rhythm, and Vocal arrangements. I compiled all three arrangements, and when I select it, it crashes and says "Rocksmith2014 has stopped working". So, I compiled just the Lead, and it loaded up fine. So, I added Vocals in, still worked. When I add Rhythm in, then It crashes. Am I missing something?

Program versions I'm using:

EOF v1.8RC12 (12-29-2016) hotfix

Wwise v2015.1.9 build 5624 (64-bit)

Rocksmith Toolkit v2.7.1.0-60593c68(beta)

UltraStar Creator v1.2

Note: I never had this problem before. All my customs still work fine, except this one. Help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

4 answers to this question

go back in EOF and save Guitar as rhythm or lead and do it for the other ones to if you have

two leads or two rhythm

go to tracks then rocksmith then arrangement type set each one to lead or rhythm then save

when you pack in toolkit if you have two leads put the one you want as lead first then add

other lead check bonus and it should work then

• Administrator

@@I)ark_Seph I have just deleted the no_guitar section as the end of both trakc as it's useless and might actually cause issue and everything worked out great.

EOF automatically adds the END phrase as the end of the song anyway so there's no need to do anything.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity