KORN - Thoughtless - BASS .XML WIP/BETA - Public Release

QOTSANINSOADKORN

I did 75% of this already but too many bass notes below low C are lost...

Would you mind uploading the PART REAL_BASS_22_RS2.xml file?  Even if it's incomplete I can copy/paste or whatever needs to be done.

Losing notes sucks, but it's still fun to jam along.

Giving you both the F*cked up PART REAL_BASS_22_RS2.xml (ended up in Wrong Tuning and 5-string...)

& PART REAL_BASS_RS2.xml    This one is almost fine, may need a little copy pasting to finish...

I Transposed what i could so it's Setup in CEAD = C1 E1 A1 D2 or in EoF it's -5-5-5-4 (the -4 the low C1(Fattest/RED String) Lowest we can tune to...)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x5kv3i

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

I tried importing the part_real_bass.xml (the CEAD one) but it wasn't working properly and was giving out the wrong pitches.

I imported the part_real_bass_22.xml and shifted notes around and copied and pasted and it worked out OK.  This is in Fieldy tuning (ADGC), but the tuner checks for DGCF, which is gonna be the top 4 strings of a 5 string bass when tuned down a whole step (did that make sense?)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8nyep

• Like 1

SWEET thx, Keen to try it out...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...

After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

I tried importing the part_real_bass.xml (the CEAD one) but it wasn't working properly and was giving out the wrong pitches.

I imported the part_real_bass_22.xml and shifted notes around and copied and pasted and it worked out OK.  This is in Fieldy tuning (ADGC), but the tuner checks for DGCF, which is gonna be the top 4 strings of a 5 string bass when tuned down a whole step (did that make sense?)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e8nyep

yeah i know one of them was stuffed... i thought i said that but offered both so someone could just take over make sense of it all...

i needed a break from trying to figure what would give us the best final result... thanks for Fieldy tuning (ADGC), but the tuner checks for DGCF I had a hunch that would work out... keen to see how it sounds with us playing 1 string up compared to Real Fieldy ..

BTW I Suggest We use a higher quality setting then 4 (Default) in wWise, i like 8-10... 

10 only if i have something LOSSLESS

8 for 320kbps MP3s

6 for 192kbs MP3s

4 sounds more like a 128kbps MP3s to me... maybe I'm fussy...

I'll give the CEAD xml another go later, until then

If you have a 5 string bass, do this

F------------   <-C------------   <-  use these strings to pass the tunerG------------   <-D------------   <-A------------  F------------C------------   <-  use these strings to play the songG------------   <-D------------   <-A------------   <-

Na i got what you meant... sorry if i confused you...

Basses:

I Use a YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets (BEAG String-ed, i broke the D on the 5-string set) used in rocksmith for D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, used in rocksmith for E Standard, Drop D, Open G (on one muse track lol), Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Guitar:

Les Paul Special II

6-String (2x Humbucker Pickup)

Great But Rarely Played...

Yeah it's frustrating... So far I've done alright with some tests where we only lose fieldys palm mutes basically... For allot of people they rather play the mutes transposed... So ill take votes or release both... but expect less headache inducing tracks from me while I get better at this... SOMETIMES ITS AS EASY AS MAKING A Copy of the notes in Guitar Pro to a new Bass Track Tuned to Custom C1 E1 A1 D2 C Standard Or D Drop C (C1 G1 C2 F2) :) Whichever Result Looks Easier may workout from there with only notes around 30hz being lost ie Any lower then C1

I did 4U bass only no lost notes but it's broken due to a bug atm...

V2 soon