D3DX9_42.dll still not working (December 2016)

Question

Hey there, i'm still having trouble to get the new .dll file to work with Rocksmith 2014 Remastered.

I downloaded it from the original post and double checked the name. I placed it in the root folder and unblocked it from the properties. I also have the no cable launcher but I get the same results when using the original launcher. I will also add screenshots. Please ask for more screenshots if they are necessary for you.

I'm completely confused here and i'm at the point to refund the product (I'm exaggerating, don't take it too serious :P). 

Screenshots:

-Root Folder

-DLC Folder

5 answers to this question

what is a no cable launcher ? never heard of it.

Is this a purchased steam version of rocksmith remastered as we do not and will not condone or support a warez version!

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

what is a no cable launcher ? never heard of it.

Is this a purchased steam version of rocksmith remastered as we do not and will not condone or support a warez version!

• Like 1

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Hey there, i'm still having trouble to get the new .dll file to work with Rocksmith 2014 Remastered.

I downloaded it from the original post and double checked the name. I placed it in the root folder and unblocked it from the properties. I also have the no cable launcher but I get the same results when using the original launcher. I will also add screenshots. Please ask for more screenshots if they are necessary for you.

I'm completely confused here and i'm at the point to refund the product (I'm exaggerating, don't take it too serious :P).

Screenshots:

-Root Folder

-DLC Folder

One of the cdlc's could be corrupted. If you removed the customs does everything work also I noticed the rs1compatibledisc wasn't there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshots:

-Root Folder

-DLC Folder

Also I remove the m.prasc file they are for mac not pc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk