Why so hard?

smokehavel

Question

I really enjoy and appreciate all the work that goes into creating CDLC. But holy crap they all seem to be in master mode. I enjoy RockSmith because it allows me to progress into the harder chords and techniques gradually.

Is there a way to have the CDLC do this too?

George 

10 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@smokehavel some CDLC don't have Dynamic Difficulty (DD) others do. you can filter out those who don't have it to make your life easier.

Note that no-one except me creates DD by hand so it's very rare that DD is as good as in official DLC made by Ubisoft so the progression might still be hard.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

@@TheOriginal_frostbyt DDC allow for the creator to do literally nothing to have a somewhat decent DD on his CDLC with the latest toolkit. Saying that it's work is only true if the creator wanna do it by hand but i know i'm the only one doing it right now...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

Easier is to check the link in my signature. Note that i only recently started to make DD by hand and most of my oldest work are nowhere near the quality of my most recent stuff.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• Administrator

@@RubberDave it's as simple as it seems, really. Note that the latest beta toolkit even have an option to auto add DD when generating the package meaning that you don't have to do anything at all.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Easier is to check the link in my signature. Note that i only recently started to make DD by hand and most of my oldest work are nowhere near the quality of my most recent stuff.

Cool...thanks!  I def check some of your stuff out...and might even try to do a couple myself once I dig into the documentation.

Great stuff!  Stacey's Mom is very well done(for lead anyway, did not try the others)  The DD progresses as expected and in a non-OVERWHELIMING way like alot of the CDLD on here.  My hats off to you good sir!  Look forward to more stuff you do.