Favorite Brand and model of Guitar?

Spades

Like the title says we are curious. What gets your heart pumping? Share it with us?

I don't want you to just tell us though .. I want to know why you like it. Is it the feel, the sound, the wood, does it hold a special place in your heart?

I have two, I have a Gibson SG (my first) and was lusting after a Fender Stratocaster. Growing up the guys I went and saw live all played them. I am a child of the 90's after all. I have recently purchased one and am not sure that I prefer it to my Gibson. I like the way it feels but it very heavy compared to my SG and I don't like I like the floating bridge. Only time will tell.

What's your favorite?

• Like 1

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

My favorite guitar (I own) is the ESP LTD Viper 2005. I swapped the EMG with Duncans and did a few tweaks as well.

Not only does it look awesome and sexy, it feels, plays and sounds terrific. It's one of those guitars you have to struggle with if played upstanding. I like that feeling and would go so far as to say it is the best sounding and playing guitar out of my seven.

I also recently achieved a Squier CV 50 Stratocaster and have been blown away since then, due to the low price and overall superb quality of that guitar. Do like it a lot, especially after customizing it.

Greetz

Normally avaible Guitar would be the ESP M-II Neck Thru with Bareknuckle Juggernauts PUs. 

I think it is a very smooth feeling guitar that still is rather affordable. With some modding (like these PUs and a 5 way switch) you can actually make it a very versatile instrument (the BKPs can be wired as Single coils and Humbucker). It just got one of the slickest string setups i have ever played.

ibanez rg921 is my newest toy. still getting used to it.

http://www.ibanezrules.com/images/new/pages/RG921FBK.JPG

also have this nice washburn WI67 pro

http://c1.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/rotate,45/06_WI-67ProFTS-c1e0169a584dd78a16026b93f0f5390b.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the list of my current guitars... I use them all for various reasons.

Billy Duffy and Johnny Marr were my guitar idols growing up in the 80's Hence The Gretsch Black Falcon and Jaguar.

http://imgur.com/a/ZTlUB

Gretsch electromatic 5122.

RB3 Squier Strat,

Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty ( My work horse )

Squier Jazz Master,

Squier Jaguar

Gibson SGJ vintage burst

Gretsch Black Falcon..

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/index.php/eastwood-guitars/all-eastwood-guitars/tone-chambered-guitars/item/wandre-dlx

in GREEEEEEEN

http://shop.myrareguitars.com/pictures/eastwood-guitars/eastwood-wandre-dlx-electric-guitar-transparent-green.jpg

• Like 1

My Costumes

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

Hey guys didn't really get involved in the last website so i thought i might this time, what better place to start than here hey?I have a few guitarsIbanez JS100bkIbanez RG350EXZ (modded with Dimarzio Evo's)Ibanez RG8 (Modded with Dimarzio D Activators)Ibanez Acoustic (Not Sure on exact model)and a Fender Knockoff brand.I guess i like Ibanez and Dimarzio huh? :p

Hey, I have two guitars that I consider to be my main's as well as a classical guitar. Both are Fender Stratocasters. 2011 Am Standard. I've put locking tuners and a Trem-ol-no in it and will replace the block next.

1965 Am Vintage with a Callaham bridge. This is my #1.  :D

They just have a certain vibe to them that I resonate with. 

My favorite guitar of all time is James Hetfields EET FUK explorer. Obviously I've never played it but it was that guitar that made me want to play when I was a kid. It just looked so awesome and even now looking at it makes me want to go play. As far as actual guitars I own, my favorite is my ESP EC-1000 Vintage Black. Plays great, sounds great, and feels great. 

My (temporar) main guitar is a "Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Standard Black Royale" i bought lately. That's probably the reason why it's my main guitar.

But my favorite is still my Epiphone Dot (ES335). This was the second one I bought and due to lack of experience at this time I let it set up by a guitar maker and made this really great instument even better. Also my former teacher had to play some minutes on this one befor we started my lesson.

I just started playing 2 months ago, and am still looking for "the" guitar that is just perfect. I currently have a Gibson SGJ 2014 (worn cherry) and a MIM HSS Strat (sunburst) that both are awesome to play. I love having a satin finish on the neck, because all of the gloss guitars that I have played (including my Epi SG Special and LP Studio, both of which I traded in for these guitars) seem sticky and a bit slow. I have been super lusting after PRS guitars as of this past week, and am definitely looking at the SE Custom 22/24, and the S2 Custom 22/24!

I'd quite like to have this one:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02162/asia_2162614k.jpg

Reach out to Asia Fender Stratocaster:

Sold for $2.7 million

In 2005, this guitar was sold in an auction in Qatar to raise funds for Reach Out to Asia, a charity formed to help tsunami victims. The instrument is signed by Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Brian May, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Jeff Beck, Pete Townsend, Mark Knopfler, Ray Davis, Liam Gallagher, Ronnie Wood, Tony Iommi, Angus and Malcolm Young, Paul McCartney, Sting, Ritchie Blackmore, Def Leppard and Bryan Adams

And I have a plan in place to get it. I'm going to win the Euromillions rollover at some point and the very next day I'm going to find a horse that's running at 100/1 and stick my Euromillions winnings on the nose. Think about it, you've just had a result come in at 14,000,000/1 and when your luckj is running your luck is running. A 100/1 winner is bound to come in after that.

It's a foolproof plan :shock: