Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 165

Mortalo

Off work early so got a little time for improvements.......

this one hurts and is hard to get the recognition and timing right, and i prefer the smiths version.

crh4pte8zdbpu616g.jpgonto Layla bass......

x4jll8uzvy22h1o6g.jpgthen the Bee Gees bass

j9z0sutv6eaxv1y6g.jpg

Not finished......the other half is working late tonight.....and early tomorrow....Magic and Sparkle Christmas for her  :angry:

• Like 5

@

http://www.burnsguitars.com/marqueepro.php

Although I'm confused, as the headstock says the Pro, the competition said Pro, the spec in the link says 22 frets... but I only have 21??

I'll take it into their shop and ask about it, but either 21/22 frets, it plays beautifully!!

Weird, at least it looks nice :)

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

@@2groggy you have given me a great idea......

When I was younger I managed to 'play' the first few bars of Art Garfunkel's classic, 'Bright Eyes' using nothing but my bottom and self produced wind. (I also did a pretty impressive impersonation of a British Rail train horn)

So you got me thinking..... with the new update enabling the addition of the microphone......hmmmm....... <_<

It'll need some practice as I can not as yet pass the tuning stage (I think I have dropped an octave over the years) but with Christmas coming up with lots of Brussels sprouts, Turkey, stuffing and loads of fizzy drinks I just might crack it........

Obviously I wont dive straight into the higher classes as this may cause a 'Fatal Tragedy,' but will start with everyone's first 100% the Black Keys - Next Girl ....

Roll on Christmas

P.S, Dear Santa can I have some new pants please :rolleyes:

Brussels Sprouts!  That's disgusting.  Everything else about your post is fine, though :P

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

http://i.imgur.com/NbKcYzP.jpg

Missed the screenshot, but here's a second go on Rise Against.

Lately my PC has been giving me issues. I keep getting weird bouts of video lag that cause me to lose a whole bunch of notes for no reason, even if I nail the riff. Luckily, the caroling has been so lucrative that I'm gonna have enough between Christmas money and my busking savings to get a new gaming rig! I am excited.

Not very well practiced on the songs this week... but I'll see if I can sneak some Score Attack into tomorrow morning. :D

• Like 3

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Happy Christmas eve champs! No scores to add and possibly not for the foreseeable too. If I get some spare minutes I will try to add something today but it's not looking likely. Have a good one and if you're not celebrating hope you have some peace and quiet and I apologise for the shelves being empty and the queues in the shops :)

• Like 6

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

P.S @@2groggy the more sprouts the better!

• Like 3

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Merry Xmas everyone!

There seem to be major CF server problems - its pretty much off - off - on - off - on - off - off for me atm...

So i hope that one gets through and i will try to start the next week asap. I´m not gonna stress me today and fingers crossed it will come up ;)

Scores from this week of course are accepted till 7pm CET so 4 hours left.

HAVE A CALM AND NICE TIME!!!

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.