[TRR] Rocksmith Remastered Patch Notes (12/13/2016)

There's a discussion on Steam - a lot of users, myself included, are getting an error message "RS Real-Tone Cable not connected".

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

the fix to the update:

go to your start menu - hardware and sound - DEVICE MANAGER

sound, video and game controller

rocksmith usb guitar adapter

right click - UNINSTALL

unplug the cable

restart your PC

when it starts again, plug in the cable

to reinstall

right click on the sound icon (right corner menu bar)

recording devices

recording tab - usb audio devise

right click - properties

level - 100

apply - ok

set s default

close window and start rocksmith

It should work!!!

rename the rocksmith INI file and uninstall the realtone cable from your windows device manager and let it re install it again. this worked for me, i could not tell you which one worked maybe one; maybe both but it works a treat now

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy