Beginner:         Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil (2) chosen by @Mortalo

Intermediate:  Metallica - Now that we're dead   (5) chosen by @MonstaS4

Advanced:       Sabaton - Poltava (6) chosen by @Nacholede

MasterClass:   Rainbow - Kill the King (9) chosen by  @Mortalo

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: 
       Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil (2)
Intermediate:  Sabaton - Poltava  (4)
Advanced:       Metallica - Now that we're dead (5)
Masterclass:    Rainbow - Kill the King  (6)

Bass Path:
Beginner:          
Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil (2)
Intermediate:    Sabaton - Poltava  (4)

Advanced:      Metallica - Now that we're dead (5)
Masterclass:  Rainbow - Kill the King  (8)

God of Guitar w1/2 Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy  (10) chosen by @Steven Briquette

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).
Exercise Challenges:

1st Exercise: Blues Comping 1 in A major shuffle
2nd Exercise: Blues Comping 2 in A major - straight 8ths
3rd Exercise: Blues Comping 3 in G major (funky)
4rd Exercise: Blues Comping 4 in E major (shuffle)

Everyone can bring up new scores that will be added to the
exercises scoreboards

Honorable list Diehard Member:

Classless, Fearless FreeBird Members in their endless battle with the fb police:

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!

• Like 2

Late, but successful attempt at Gengis Khan ! Some serious 3-finger stamina exercise here, what was this doing in Advanced class ? I would say 8 in difficulty ! and definitely less for babymetal (tried it one time with sound muted, but didn't practice it more because damn, I hate those baby voices)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ry2cg5.jpg

sorry guys for having put Fatal Tragedy on the list, we MC bass and GoG players are gonna have some hard times this week...

• Like 9

What world do you live in, where Rise Against is more difficult than Metallica? 

Zero Visibility should be bumped down to a 6, and Metallica... well.. Maybe an 8, but to me it's more a 7, but then we wouldn't have a Master Class song, and that wouldn't be fair, so yeah. In the Lead category, Metallica and Rise Against should be switched up. Probably in rhythm too.

• Like 1

I didn't end up having time last week, but here's the new songs.

Beginner Lead (96.2% LS 229 Score 1,551,459) and Intermediate Rhythm (90% on LAS with 109 Streak) did okay.  Would likely fail on Score Attack for Sabaton, but hopefully can try again later in the week.  Late night here so my fingers will be cut off if I keep playing.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198553181660427178/6B375F3BF9ABABFF9BF095C4F53E8417711C1E09/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198553181660430054/E1FA570E22B143E2D46DBC03AB798B8F294F6A6C/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576

I actually had done the lead in Intermediate (Sabaton) by accident first, practiced slower speed the few main riffs for about an hour - as it turns out the Lead and the Rhythm are entirely the same rhythm so wasn't wasted effort.  :lol:

I do have to say the Metallica song this week has a much nicer groove, and it was MUCH easier to pick up and get 80% on Rhythm than Sabaton's Poltava.    I found Now That We're Dead very fun to play - though TBH I found it sounded better at around 90% speed to keep a nicer walking pace and it kinda reminded me of the feeling I get with Bleeding Me. I'm not posting those scores because a. they're not impressive; and b. they'll apparently push my class entry into INT Lead and ADV Rhythm, but Thank you very much for the great Metallica CDLC! 

• Like 10

Not my class, but as I nominated the song I felt I better post a score. I stand by my rating of a 6. Once you get those main riffs down, it's pretty straight forward.....apart from the solo.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9kjnm2ul5ao5b4x/221680_20161211170733_1.png?dl=0

• Like 7

here's my first attempt last night, the Sabaton tune is too fast for me but i gave it a good go........

Bass, (if i don't get 100% on this I am going to cover my Thunderbird in cheese, grill for 10 minutes and eat it) 

iwgaey2cjco5bsj6g.jpgthen the Rhythm which involved a lot of random finger action blindly stabbing at frets and picking at strings with the other hand..

y3b73jeo3phe2xu6g.jpgthen came the Lead, with tired hands and a dizzy head Rocksmith did this to me....

841m1hfxv8cpryj6g.jpgThis is bloody harsh to say the least, I played the whole song then right at the end the ******* game decided to give me a load of XXX's even though i had done nothing different......

so annoyed i went to sleep without posting my scores.

• Like 7

Changing in a list of songs for this week:

Rise Against  removed (will back in adv or int class), DT`s bass for MC removed.

For Lead MC class now is Rainbow - Kill the King (9) chosen by @Mortalo

Rhythm MC is Rainbow - Kill the King (6)

Bass MC is Rainbow - Kill the King (10)

Lead Sabaton swapped with Metallica, now is:

Adv Lead Sabaton

Int Lead Metallica

If you want to play a songs that you like, then please add to SSL and set right diff rate, and more good it set for your own class, else next time you will to play some random anime cdlc.

• Like 7

Really fun to play!

Master Class Lead 97.26%

NOW 99.01% IN NEWER POST

Master Class Rhythm 100%

http://i.imgur.com/4Bo7oIg.jpg

Master Class Bass 99.86% (I can definitely get this to 100)

NOW 100% IN NEWER POST (told ya)

• Like 3

Rise Against got removed! :( ... And i love them    (Though i admit one part of zero visibility was broken and score attack would never get through it without an X. For those who played it im talking about the harmonic part near the end)

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

Here is tonights small improvements, in the Intermediate class....... firstly I won't be eating my Bass........

j4473bb4bw0p61m6g.jpgSecondly  I won't  have to kick the Mac up into the air........ only one

6e4zpc2i3nazvdw6g.jpgThis took a bit of RR but i think I'm getting there, just need to work on the speed........ sounded like shit though and i won't be doing a video  :ph34r:

• Like 9