question about songs and folders

tupoloflyer

some time back there was discussion about songs building up and sorting them into their own folders.  someone had posted a batch file that did this very thing, but i think there was an issue with making a folder for each song, even if the group was the same.  regrettably i didn't keep the link and now cannot find reference to it.  i've done the search feature but come up empty.  anyone remember this, and better yet have a link?  thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

Check out the latest version of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT).  Just added a new feature called CDLC organizer.  It takes your CDLC collection and sorts the CDLC into ArtistName folders and automatically renames the CDLC in ArtistName_TitleName_v# format.  This new feature can be found in the FileManager tab.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Ok i have been working on making a bat file to load seperate folders into the game & managed to work it out, so what this bat file does is load a menu before the game starts, with song catergories, then you just type a number on the keyboard corrosponding to the song catergory in the list, then press enter, this will load the game with the song catergory that you chose.

what it does in the background is move folders from the dlc folder to the rocksmith temp folder except for the song folder that you chose in the menu, therefore rocksmith only loads that folder ;-)

• Like 1