Anime Thread

BMB

The Best anime From the 80's  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Best anime From the 80's

• Dragonball
    • Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
    • Saint Seiya
    • The Super Dimension Fortress Macross
    • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
    • Akira
    • City Hunter
    • Barefoot Gen
    • Grave of the Fireflies
    • My Neighbor Totoro
    • Ranma ½
    • Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
    • Castle in the Sky
    • Captain Tsubasa
    • Kiki's Delivery Service
    • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
    • Super Dimension Century Orguss
    • Touch
    • Beast King GoLion
    • Other
  2. 2. The Best anime From the 90's

• Dragon Ball Z
    • Detective Conan(Case Closed)
    • Cowboy Bebop
    • Trigun
    • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
    • Great Teacher Onizuka
    • Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Rurouni Kenshin(Samurai X)
    • YuYu Hakusho
    • Princess Mononoke
    • Macross 7
    • Big O
    • Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
    • Outlaw Star
    • Berserk
    • Blue Gender
    • Slayers
    • Digimon
    • Sailor moon
    • Other(post in Comments)

• 2 weeks later...
Fan-made Doraemon x Akira Crossover for the 2020 Summer Olympics Will Haunt Your Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfkEVjAph8&feature=share&list=UU7S6HDHkZcQOeHAlpxK7Tqw

2020 Summer Olympics 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Moved because this wasn't discussing music in the music discussion forum

"You take it from me, eventually someone's gonna take it from you too. Secrets get passed around. And all sorts of people are going to die for the secrets. That's the curse of power." - Delford "Iraq" Wade - Watch Dogs

I feel so far away, minutes turn to hours and the hours into days - "I Don't Belong Here" - I Prevail

They're so ignorant, they don't understand, you were always longing for a chance - "Wasteland" - EarlyRise

I watched but never really listened as the whole world passed me by - "I Apologize" - Five Finger Death Punch

Have you ever had a dream? Would you fight for it? Would you go to war? Would you die for it? - "Bow Down" - I Prevail

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

• 6 months later...

I literally started (mini)-binging One Piece starting Saturday (Eastern Standard) to the point I went from episode 45 or 46 to slightly past its final 2000 episodes, and have no intention of stopping completely anytime soon. A couple brand new series I have been into have been Vinland Saga and Dr. Stone.

In the manga department, some of my most frequently read titles lately have been Promised Neverland, Fruits Basket, Pokemon Adventures, Ancient Magus' Bride, Sailor Moon, and Bobobo.

• 4 months later...

Ah yes google.com is my favorite anime, especially the tournament arc against Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Conte, Jack Dorsey and Susan Wojcicki. Who could've predicted the twist that youtube would demonetize the entire world. Amazing stuff, 10/10 IGN.

On a more serious/on topic note ya boi's been watching Marimite (not marmite lol) and strawberry panic lately. Been getting into some old-ish shojou ai stuff lately. I tried to watch them before but was put off by the art style but now I kinda like it.

Not really watching much seasonal stuff. Probably binge bang dream s3, nekopara and Koisuru Asteroid when they finish airing and then see if there's any other good stuff I missed.

For manga I'd recommend checking out "She doesn't know why she lives.", it's kinda like watamote but the mc is older. Also the yuru yuri manga is well worth checking out if you liked the anime, there's so many small details you notice when re-watching the anime. You can really tell the studio did a great job of adapting the source material.

I guess that's it for now.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 1 month later...

Shokugeki no Soma is nice also tsugumomo 1 and 2aI enjoy comedy more and romantic shoudjou manga does the trick like domekano is nice in manga form(pick uncen one)
idk have not that much time to watch more than 2\3 ongoings but it's on hiatus due to bad virus pandemic >___>

• Like 1