Time signature import ignores repeat sequences

theSG

Sorry, everything works as it should for me now,  I'll try to figure out if I can reproduce this bug.

Weird, I started new project 3 times yesterday trying to figure out what exactly was happening, and today I can't reproduce it even once.

Edited by theSG

Shit, I went back to making my cdlc and realized that original tab was overwritten with my test tab without repeat sequences and the bug is still here. But I found workaround and now have better understanding of what is causing the bug. I'll make tab with description of what's happening a bit later.

Okay, so apparently signature changes are imported correctly but eof for some reason is trying to adjust notes in a weird way. With this workaround I found (importing tab with signature changes and then overwriting it by importing again without) it should be easier for you to figure out what actually happens.

here is tab with bug (4 fret should be played in 4/4 and 2 fret in 2/2)