dll and patcher issue

Jshukes

Question

I have rock smith remastered, i followed all the steps and have the new .dll file for the update. I have cherub rock and the songs i installed show up in my game and i can hear the preview of them too but when i go to play i go through the tuning like nomral and than it doesnt load the song into the game nothing hapens.

3 answers to this question

The title says pachter , what is the patcher you are referring to?

If you have bought the game and installed it, then just pop the dll file inside rocksmith folder NOT the DLC folder.

If you have acquired this game by any other means then we can not/nor will we help you.

Now that that is out the way , have you done a forced recheck of the rocksmith folder

Right click on Rocksmith 2014 remastered in the steam list and chose properties , then select  the local files tab, at the bottom  of the the tab you will see the option of *verify integrity of game cache* click it , this will download a small reference file to verify against then start the check your local files for corruption , just leave it to run. If it finds anything wrong it will delete them and redownload them again; this normally sorts it out.

if that doesn't work delete cherub rock and allow it to redownload it again.

be sure to allow it to enumerate the cdlc before trying to play them when you fire up rocksmith 2014 remastered

Let us know how you get on

• Like 1

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic