Bluetooth Headphones

dblbogey1

Question

I'm sure this has been covered but I can't find it via a search.

I looking for the best blue tooth headphones i can buy that will work with remastered RS2014.

I am on a PC that is Intel 7 4770 cpu

16gb

64bit OS

Is there a set that can make me cordless without losing the fidelity of a corded set ?

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

If you want to use wireless headphones without audio lag. You need headphones and a bluetooth transmitter that both support the aptx low latency codec. I wanted to go wireless because the headphone cable was always getting in my way and I couldn't move around. This is the setup I went with. 

good headphones 

transmitter

Here are some cheaper headphones that will also work

I wanted to be completely wireless so I also got a wireless set up for my guitar. This is the one I went with but there are cheaper options that may not sound as good. You will also need a coupler.

With that setup you can rock out all over the house. 

I have tried a bleutooth transmitter with low latency. Also bought bluetooth headphones with the same and it still has noticable lag. I can just advice that bluetooth just does not work if you need instant action. I wasted good money on trying to get it work and it just doesnt. Only thing I didnt try yet is going with a wifi solution.