WIP: LUNA SEA- The End of the Dream (feedback wanted!)

th1rtyf0ur

Posted this last week in the Workshop on SA but got no replies, & not even a single download (!), so hopefully that'll change here. For those interested in JRock (particularly LUNA SEA & BUCK-TICK), I'm hoping to do a lot of these, so feedback in the early stages while I'm still naïve & impressionable will go a long way (and hopefully make for better CDLCs, most notably w/ the tones), hint hint. :D

OK, I started working on this literally over a year ago, but couldn't get very far w/ a Mac & a non-modded PS3 so there was a bit of a break. XD Finally got around to working on it again a bit ago, & while I'm still not happy enough with it to post it in the "submitted" forum, we'll see if anyone notices it in here!
This is my first attempt at CDLC so I'd really appreciate constructive feedback. My main issues are:

• [*]I'm not entirely happy w/ all the tones yet (not very good at creating them in general- even w/ web sites listing the gear the band uses, the settings, etc. aren't generally listed, and it's sometimes hard to match things up w/ what's available in RS) [*]the sections seem a bit wonky- I've fixed this to some extent- somehow the song wasn't lined up w/ "beat 1" when I started- but it seems like the horizontal blue bars that should mark the measures still don't look like they're lining up w/ the first beat- it's a bit difficult to tell on this song since most long notes start 1/8 note before the next measure... [*]scroll speed? I honestly can't tell if it's lining up correctly or if it's just my computer being slow. I supposed it'd help if I took a video & watched it (since it's hard to notice exactly while trying to play along with it) but I have to figure out what I can use to do so on a Mac... [*]anything else? XD

Anyway, here goes nothin'!
http://i.imgur.com/e8D6LJym.jpg

ARTIST...................: LUNA SEAALBUM....................: A WILLTITLE....................: The End of the DreamVERSION..................: 0.13INSTRUMENT(S)............: Lead / Rhythm / BassTUNING...................: E standardCUSTOM TONE..............: yesDYNAMIC DIFFICULTY.......: yesDIFFICULTY LEVELS........: variable (created by DDC)RIFF REPEATER............: yesSCROLL SPEED.............: 2.0 (L/R), 3.0 (B)PACKAGE ID...............: Cherub Rock - 248750PLATFORMS................: Mac / PC

DL: Mac | PC

VIDEO:
http://youtu.be/X-FSMvm0RH8