First Time Trying CDLC (Not Working)

The_Original_Ashwolf

Question

23 answers to this question

Have you actually bought Cherub Rock?  You shouldn't have to convert the songs form Ignition - most of them already have their IDs set to Cherub Rock.

• Administrator

And any CDLC that you put in the DLC folder don't show up in game? That would be very weird unless you have a pirated version of the game...

And if you own cherub rock there's no need to use the toolkit at all.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

@@The_Original_Ashwolf So that CDLC doesn't show up at all in Rocksmith? Could you try with of my CDLC just to make sure it's not only an issue with that specific CDLC?

I'll admit i'm really surprise cause everything seems to be in order and it's the first time a case like thise show up.

For the sake of clarity i will still post my usual link just in case cause who knows :)

http://customsforge.com/topic/25877-cdlc-not-working/?p=196795

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

@@The_Original_Ashwolf So that CDLC doesn't show up at all in Rocksmith? Could you try with of my CDLC just to make sure it's not only an issue with that specific CDLC?

I'll admit i'm really surprise cause everything seems to be in order and it's the first time a case like thise show up.

For the sake of clarity i will still post my usual link just in case cause who knows :)

http://customsforge.com/topic/25877-cdlc-not-working/?p=196795

I have seen the DLC work on others computers, but I'll try another one. Can you send me a link to one of your CDLC? Also, did the D3DX9 File need to be in a certain place to work, they told me just throw it in the folder. Thanks for your help by the way it's really appreciated.

• Administrator

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-truth-r26504

The dll should be in the same place as the exe to work so it should work for you, but the dll isn't needed for CDLC to appear in the song list, only to play them, if they don't show up in the list that's very weird.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-truth-r26504

The dll should be in the same place as the exe to work so it should work for you, but the dll isn't needed for CDLC to appear in the song list, only to play them, if they don't show up in the list that's very we

Do all DLC's Download as three files?

• Administrator

DLC that you buy comes in both PC and MAC (p.psarc and m.psarc) because steam dl both instead of only getting the one for the system you are using but you only need the p.psarc on PC, note that m.psarc won't appear if you are using a PC.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

DLC that you buy comes in both PC and MAC (p.psarc and m.psarc) because steam dl both instead of only getting the one for the system you are using but you only need the p.psarc on PC, note that m.psarc won't appear if you are using a PC.

I ment CDLC's. For some reason, the CDLC I have has these ones, which one of the files you linked me doesn't.

DLC:

http://i.imgur.com/3g9mBGZ.png

• Administrator

CDLC should always be only one file, different file will show up as different song in game.

But one file can contain multiple song but i don't think you'll find any CDLC like that here.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

CDLC should always be only one file, different file will show up as different song in game.

But one file can contain multiple song but i don't think you'll find any CDLC like that here.

Guess it was problem with the DLC. I tried a few others that work. It's great, but it sucks that the song didn't work. Thanks For All Your Help Mate. :plus1: