Bluetac's stuff

Bluetac

Right so i have just completed my first custom that actually works thanks to advice from @@albatross213 & @@Alex360 with the Wwise and the toolkit versions, the bass plays fine to me.

So things i need/want to change include

Tones-  are not quite right i will look at changing them when i do the update

Missing notes - It also seems to me that there are a few notes missing at the end from tab i used as the outro plays past when the notes finish (just need to figure out how to , but i will)

The CDLC is called Lake of tears - Head on Phantom drop box link

I am away the weekend so wont get chance to make any changes until maybe monday night.

If all is well i will release it .

Your thoughts and tips are very much appreciated.

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

I think it just repeats that last four measures as it fades out, so you should be able to copy/paste that for as long as you want (though it looked like things weren't beat synced, which will complicate things somewhat. You should learn how to beatsync - there are multiple guides on how to do so in the Tutorials section).

Anyway, long fadeouts like that don't really work well in Rocksmith since there's no natural way to let your volume fade out like that. My suggestion would be using something like Audacity to cut off the audio a few seconds after the audio level drops a few dB below what it is throughout the rest of the song. Then go a few seconds back and do a quick fade out to the end of the part you'll be exporting. Using the time stamps in your video, I might have the chart end at about 4:05 (when it starts another repeat) and fade out by the 4:10 mark.

I also often use adjustable fades to "undo" the fade outs somewhat, but that's a more laborious process and harder to explain.

Lastly, I think there's some untabbed stuff that's going on during that riff that plays in the intro and outro... Sounds like the bass is playing some chords in the second measure of the stuff with open yellow strings. Don't think it's a big deal if you can't figure that out, though.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Thanks for the feedback albatross213 its is very much appreciated, i will have a look and pop a new one up when i get back after the weekend . 

Any thoughts on the tones, It kind of sounds like the pitch is a little off or maybe too much distortion or overdrive i will try out some others now that i know i can pack it properly without it crashing now :)

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

I have just done the update with the fixes mentioned above

I have had a go a beat syncing, (also used tux guitar for amending the tabs)

Added lyrics I had tried doing it in EOF but that was very long winded. once I had installed ultrastar creator installed it was pretty straight forward added some missing lines from the lyrics too.

Tone have also been changed 

New download link, this is bass only with lyrics for now, I do have the tabs for lead and rhythm so may add them later but from what i have seen they are out of sync and i dont think i am good enough to add them just yet.

I cant figure out what chords are played as they are not in the tabs ?

download link

Again appreciate your thoughts 

while waiting some more feedback on the above one i decided to start work on another.

This one is Spineshank - New disease (it is bass only) a classic tune imo

i would recommend a 5 string as it is very low tuning (low bass fix has been applied)  i had a touch note recognition issues with my low tuned heavy gauge 4 string esp but found it fine with my 5 string yamaha

I will add lyrics and maybe a differently tone but for now it plays pretty well imo and is in sync (to my eyes and ears at least)

There is a request in for this one but the request was for different tuning as from what can tell this one is very low at least that is what the toolkit selected for it, but if necessary i can always change it, maybe different tones would help with the pitch if i change the tuning to what had been requested?

download link