Packing Errors (most likely user error)

I am getting packing errors when trying to output the project i am working on, i believe that I am following all the steps necessary but i am no doubt missing something silly.

toolkit version 2.7.1.0-2d7bec7

Wwise  version used 2016.1.3

Full project can be found here including error logs 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-wNQLODhzsnTTZDc0E0NThPOGM?usp=sharing

If anyone has time to have a look i would very much appreciate it.

Like i said it is most likely a step i a missing or something but i have no idea what or where

Thanks

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Though it's not the specific error you're getting, I'm pretty sure that 2016.x versions of Wwise aren't supported yet. You can get older versions from the first drop-down menu here.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

worked a treat using the older version of Wwise and a fresh install of the tool kit , not sure which one did the trick but it worked just fine now , thank you both for the help

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy