CFSM 1.2.7.0 beta bug

GorbyRulez

When using the bulk repair tab to "add DD" and also to "remove 100% bug and reset stats" the process stops about 150 songs into a 1200+ library (actually alphabetically @ Black Sabbath - Iron Man) and then says operation complete.  Oddly when I leave the repair tab and then go back to it then the green progress bar accurately shows that there's still a ton of work left to do but doesn't do it.

• Developer

Some charter's apply custom water marks to the CDLC archive.  This is causing the problem.  I am looking at a fix now.  Could you PM me a link to the CDLC that causes CFSM to stop processing?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

If this issue I am having has already been reported, my apologies, can't seem to find a thread about it.

I uninstalled the latest release version of CFSM and installed the 1.2.7.0 Beta version.  I am having a problem with the "Bulk Repairs" tab, for me it does not work at all.  My current dlc folder contains 249 unrepaired cdlc files.  Radio Button choices:

Repair 100% Mastery Bug

Preserve Existing Song Stats

Add DD (if not already present)

Log output:

[21/11/2016 16:52:17]: Cleaning 'dlc' folder and subfolders ...
[21/11/2016 16:52:17]: The 'dlc' folder and subfolders didn't need cleaning ...
[21/11/2016 16:52:17]: Applying selected repairs to CDLC ...
[21/11/2016 16:52:17]: Finished repairing mastery ... took 00:00:00.1341724

Thanks for tips on how to get the CFSM working.

• Developer

There was a Null Exception bug in 1.2.7.0.  Please try 1.2.7.2 when you can.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

The issue i had with 1.2.7.0 seems to be gone in 1.2.7.4, and it's now fixing all my max5 bugged cdlc. Thank you so much.

Edit: Noticed it deletes both bass tracks, when it would be enough to delete just the bonus bass track. Not sure if the other options work the same way (ticking the Remove Bonus box removes all bonus arrangements, even if it would be enough to remove just 1).

I also got 33 corrupted files when it was done, and some of those i played 4 days ago and they worked fine. The error log doesn't say why they were marked as corrupt. This is 1 of the files that got flagged as corrupt, and i bought a slide just to play this song 4 days ago, so i know it worked 100% flawlessly http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/high-hopes-r4632

It has something to do with missing  custom tones, at least on my cdlc copies, this was the case, all my corrupted dlcs have missing custom tones.  I was able to fix some of them by generating my own custom dlcs.  The other ones  I just notified the corresponding authors.

The issue i had with 1.2.7.0 seems to be gone in 1.2.7.4, and it's now fixing all my max5 bugged cdlc. Thank you so much.

Edit: Noticed it deletes both bass tracks, when it would be enough to delete just the bonus bass track. Not sure if the other options work the same way (ticking the Remove Bonus box removes all bonus arrangements, even if it would be enough to remove just 1).

I also got 33 corrupted files when it was done, and some of those i played 4 days ago and they worked fine. The error log doesn't say why they were marked as corrupt. This is 1 of the files that got flagged as corrupt, and i bought a slide just to play this song 4 days ago, so i know it worked 100% flawlessly http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/high-hopes-r4632

Not a very scientific solution, but I was able to fix all of my cdlc copies that got reported as corrupt by using RocksmithToolkitGUI.

Solution 1:

In the CDDLC Creator tab, click on the import package and choose the psarc you need to fix.  If it imports correctly, then you can update the version and then Generate a new psarc file.  

Solution 2:

If  your file won't import, go to Packer/Unpaker tab,  Unpack your psarc file, and then repack it.

Once you got the files, drop them back to your dlc folder and run the CFSM repair tool.

Hope this helps

• Developer

@indayboogie  Please PM me a link to a couple of your corrupt CDLC.  I will need the original CDLC plus the one you fixed with the toolkit.  I will see if I can automate repair in CFSM.

• Developer

@@Wormweed Please PM me link to the two CDLC.  I need the .org files and the repaired files that you removed arrangements from.