Full Chord Notations Added In Custom DLC Repair

turningjpnz

Thanks for the quick replies. I was worried that I wasn't clear in my original post, so I included two screenshots.

The first time I I did the repair, I used version 1.2.6.7 of the CustomForge Song Manager. I only selected the "Repair 100% Mastery Bug" and converted about 6 files. They all seemed to lack the repeat chord symbol.

I updated to the latest version of the CustomForge Song Manager (1.2.6.10) and ran the "Repair 100% Mastery Bug" with the "Add DD (if not already present)" option selected on replacements of the original files I converted. The result was the same as my first attempt, so I ran it again on the same files.

Each time the 100% Mastery was reset to zero and after playing the song, I received a mastery score that reflected my actual achievement. The screen was really cluttered though, as you can see below.

My file looked like this before the conversion:

http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/hollow_man69/images/rocksmith02.jpg

And like this after the conversion:

http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/hollow_man69/images/rocksmith01.jpg

Any further suggestions would be much appreciated.

• Developer

@@Alex360 DDC 3.2 was added to the latest beta revs of CFSM and toolkit.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

I'm having a partial success trying to fix this.

I just got the latest version of CFSM (v1.2.7.9) and ran the repair with the Add DD button selected.

http://imgur.com/a/cV1Yt

Good News

It did a great job fixing the songs that did not have DD. They now have DD, the 100% bug is gone, and no chord clutter problem.

Bad News

I'm having issues with songs that already had DD. It did fix the 100% bug, but I still have the chord clutter.

http://imgur.com/a/uCn6m

The example above is Lola. I also tried going to the song manager tab and using the bulk action to add DD to fix it. No luck

TLDR:

The current fix in CFSM works for songs that do NOT have DD. However I can't seem to fix the chord clutter issue on songs that already had DD.

@@BoomSoMuch,

You can also use the DDC tab of the RSToolkit to do this :

- drag and drop all psarc files you want to fix

- define the parameters and activate the needed check boxes

- click on generate button

Check if some of the fixed psarc files are not duplicated (some with DD in the name and others without)

You have to keep only one file in the dlc folder of the game ...