Songs are not lauching...

Syndrome68

Question

Hello everybody!

I use to follow all the tutorials i've found to make cdlc runs correctly but nothing helped me well.
I've added the dll in the rocksmith folder plus i've buy the chrub rob DLC and i've added some songs.

The songs appears in the game but when the song is launching nothing happens. I'm just playing alone and no fretboard with notes is appearing... only me and the amps..
Can someone help me please :(?

• Like 2

16 answers to this question

• Administrator

CDLC not working - General Rocksmith - CustomsForge

I link to this everytime and it's likely all of you are missing a little step in there. Be cautious and take it slow, all action should be done properly.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Had same issue with Venue coming up but song never starting.  Thanks for the link Magna Charter.  Followed the steps listed ("again").  This time around, I completely exited out of steam (X on top right will not close app, Steam > Exit).  After restarting Steam, I did not have an issue with my songs starting properly as expected.

• Administrator

@@Nyctelios i'll need way more information than that to help you then, can you give us a screenshot or your RS root folder where you put the dll file?

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Thanks for the reply.

I followed the steps, placed it on the root folder of the game, where the launcher is. I own all Rocksmith dlc thus far, so include Cherub Rock.

Some cdlc won't appear the note track on the preview window before tunning, but I think that's problem with the cdlc track itself - regardless, when I go in and tune (the game is not "saving my tune" too, it asks me to tune everytime, which is odd) the tune is just fine, but when it goes to the track the crowd doesn't open - it just sits there with the boxes (and they give the feedback if I make any sound), but the game stuck in there.

I'l try to verify cache and check if there is any update available.

And just to specify I'm ignoring those cdlc where the note track are not showing on the preview window before tuning and just testing with the ones which shows it.

• Administrator

@@Nyctelios That indicate that the dll isn't correct, are you sure you got the one in my link? are you sure it's correctly named? are you sure it's in the right place? It works for literally everyone else.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

Yes. It is in place and no, it is not working for everyone just like that. As I read on this forum people reinstalling the game to make it work - I just didn't want to come that.

I got the dll from the link of your mega thread.

I'll wait the verification and try to reinstall it and see if it works.

So something came up to re-calibrate today, I said no thanks and now none of my songs will play (they stop at venue like mentioned above). I then decided to try and do the re-calibrting thing, still nothing. Did this new update screw everything up again? If so, what can I do to fix this? 

• Administrator

@@Scottz21 Nothing should have changed, does it just crash for CDLC or also ODLC?

If only CDLC, maybe something like the AV decide to fuck up the dll and you'll need to get it back there.

If it's also official, try a verification of the integrity of the game files first and maybe a reinstallation if it still doesn't work.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography