I give up.

Snake3169

Question

I am not having a very good day.

Was making a three guitar track version of For Whom the Bell Tolls (Lead, Bonus lead) and for some reason my Grid Snap turned itself on, so I got good and frustrated at that.. until I found out it was the culprit.. but it doesn't stop there.. in the course of trying to fix it. I updated both EoF and the toolkit.

BIG MISTAKE.

Now the toolkit is throwing an error at me whenever I try to finish the custom. I assume it has to do with Wwise..

so I went and tried to run Wwise and just do the audio through that program

Nope

Now Wwise isn't working either

Fantastic day..

So I can't go back to an earlier version of the toolkit, because only the latest seems available to download.

So I can't finish this custom

Awesome. I love how I spent 3 hours working on it. If anyone is interested or cares..  I get Thread Exception catched! after the command line console disappears, seems to be saying I am missing a file "Wwise2015.tar.bz2"

9 answers to this question

Wasting 3 hours is nothing, Happens all the time bro, I am using the latest EOF and Toolkit. Searched all my related folders and could not find that particular file anywhere in my system. I'm sure someone know the answer and will respond soon.  :D

I will look and see if I have The older toolkit somewhere.

Download fresh toolkit if you're missing wwise2015 file, here is the latest stable w\o major issues  or you can use stable if you don't want that nighty builds(unfortunately stable isn't free of 100% score bug...)

wwise should be 2013-2015 version or it won't work with the toolkit

• Administrator

@@Alex360 The stable is still full of bug regarding the Remastered so i wouldn't suggest anyone to use it. Sadly the latest beta update simply cannot generate CDLC anymore for whatever reason.

@@Snake3169 you can find all toolkit version here : https://www.rscustom.net/builds so that you can try which work and which doesn't.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Administrator

"full" isn't exactly the best way to describe it but the stable have no interest when some of the beta were working perfectly fine and allowed to avoid the 100% bug without any added step...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity