Packing Error With rstoolkit-2.7.1.0-1fb0b831-win

Hi, 

I experiance a packing error when I use rstoolkit-2.7.1.0-1fb0b831-win.

I can build a working custom with the exact same files with older toolkits and Berneer has the same trouble with rstoolkit-2.7.1.0-1fb0b831-win, so I don't think its just me.

It has been mentioned in another thread but thought I would give it its own dedicated thread so it can be looked at.

I think Alex360 has made a newer beta toolkit, but the problem persists.

Here is the main message I get

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32KybVItNVFhRnhJOXM/view

And if I decide to hit generate again it gives

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32KySVRYZmx2VDVzZDQ/view

Thanks cozy, Alex, et al :D

• Developer

The first error may have to do with selecting the game version and platform correctly.  Please confirm that only RS2014 radio button is active in CDLC Creator. The first error is known to occur if the package platform does not properly match the generated file extension.

The second 'Threading' error may have to do with multiple package generation.  Are you trying to generate multiple packages at the same time?  If so then only select one package and then generate until you figure out which package type is causing the error.

Thanks for feedback.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

In my case it is only RS 2014 and only PC being selected. I can trying packing mac, Xbox and PS3 later, separately, to see if those pack fine, I might have to update java to get PS3 packing working again since the 24Oct toolkit build which I currently use to pack, when not testing our little issue here, was not working last week.

Thanks for looking into this.

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

Nope, not to do with game version or target platform sorry :(

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32Kyd1NxY1hlMWV3MlU/view?usp=sharing

I loaded up a toolkit save that I successfully built (and released the custom) yesterday with slightly older toolkit.  I haven't used every version of the toolkit since the remastered fixes began, and I first noticed it with rstoolkit-2.7.1.0-1fb0b831-win.

The last working version I have is "Bug Fix #9".

Thanks for having a look :D

Log file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oZs0ta32KyUkRlVTBiQlFSaFk/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you need any other files...

Edit - just a thought...  Could it be because I use pre-made .wems that I have conveted manually using Wwise?  I know Berneer would be using pre-made .wems too.

Null error is mine checks condition change, so it fail to find anything now, thread error may be related to DDC tab changes well bg worker fail to finish operation and update status so this is 2 place to search for issues

• Administrator

I also had a packing error with 1fb0b831, you can find all the information needed in that github issue : https://github.com/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/issues/271

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Developer

@firekorn  thanks for EOF project files.  Looks like issue started after basspick fix.  I will take a look.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@@group There were several bugs causing these errors.  They should be fixed now.   See beta release startup popup message for details.

• Like 4

Been busy. Yes thanks. It works now for me too! Cheers!!

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm so I was using the beta version bug issue version #7 first when I got this error when generating

http://imgur.com/a/SQHYY

Then I came here, realized there was a newer beta version #9

But

It didn't fix it for me :( still the same error

What do I do now?

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

• Developer

@@Alex360 Thanks

@@Alex360  it's v2.7.1.0-8c786b1e beta, downloaded yesterday

I'm using DDC and tone switches and vocals,... 

Still getting this error:

http://imgur.com/a/WzScU

@@PyroBillie, have you've got latest build 8c786b1 ? if not try using it I'm sure cozy fixed most of the bugged code :)

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

@@PyroBillie, sound's like you've got blocked,
have you tried disable AV for a while?
Toolkit has issues with antivirus applications, this time something may blocking your toolkit from using nvdxt.exe to generate dds files, also if it's just missing in toolkit's folder I may suggest re-download package it's more OS environment related that toolkit itself ;)

also try run it with administration access >_>

• Like 1

@@PyroBillie, sound's like you've got blocked,

have you tried disable AV for a while?

Toolkit has issues with antivirus applications, this time something may blocking your toolkit from using nvdxt.exe to generate dds files, also if it's just missing in toolkit's folder I may suggest re-download package it's more OS environment related that toolkit itself ;)

also try run it with administration access >_>

Thanks for fast reply, didn't work tho, disabled Avast and run as administrator, loaded the .xml and still the same error

Did I already mention I do can pack other customs and it's only this one? so the problem might be in one of the arrangements I think, but I have no idea how to read/interpret the error message :/

I've already checked the EoF files on most likely errors, like wrong note statusses or wrong characters used in lyrics, but can't seem to find anything

EDIT: I'll try re-download :d

@@PyroBillie, one thing is pack it as .zip or rar and send us to play with it so we can say it's really breaks nvdxt

try to replace cover art with something else, and if not link us to sources please :)

• Like 1

• Administrator

why is the image file you wanna use in a temp folder anyway? In fact that image might not be there anymore as the temp folder get automatically cleared by Windows from time to time.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@PyroBillie, one thing is pack it as .zip or rar and send us to play with it so we can say it's really breaks nvdxt

try to replace cover art with something else, and if not link us to sources please :)

Allriiight, tried it with some other cover art and that worked

why is the image file you wanna use in a temp folder anyway? In fact that image might not be there anymore as the temp folder get automatically cleared by Windows from time to time.

The image file is in the folder with all the other files: the .xml .ogg

and the image file is a .jpg of 925x925 and 274kb size, that should all be okay?

I'm gonna try re-downloading the right cover art but from another source and try that

EDIT: it works :D

Thank you guys, you are all awesome <3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy